XVIII

"Where have you two been", Bucky grumbles as he stands from the couch in to Avenger's main living room.

"Sorry Jerk, she was showing me her Polaroids and getting some of her stuff", Steve says while pulling his moody husband into a hug.

"Is that why you smell like sex", he huffs like a pouty child.

"Oh, the perv jerked off to me in the shower", Matt jokes with a wink.

"Am I going to have to add Perv to your nickname Punk", Bucky asks with a smirk before pressing his lips to his husband's.

"That's hot", Wade whispers in Matt's ear scaring her shitless. Whipping around she decks Wade across the face out of panic. The two men that were previously kissing pull apart to watch as Wade is complaining about damaging his beautiful face and Matt furiously whispers at him. Her southern accent more prominent as she scolds the immature man.

"Are you two okay", Steve questions with an amused smile while Bucky uses his shoulder as a head rest.

"No, Dumbass over her needs to learn how to back off", Matt pouts angrily.

"Aweee, are you worried I'm more fuckable", Wade teases with a fake pout.

"I swear on America's Ass I will find a way to kill you", she says with a sickly sweet smile.

"Steve, aren't you America's Ass", Bucky asks genuinely entertained.

"Am I", Steve asks with creased brows.

"Are you? Are you!", Wade repeats incredulously.

"Honey there are fan pages just for your butt", Matt answers with a solemn look on her face.

"Show me", Bucky giddily says while approaching the girl with what can only be described as child like joy.