XVIII

She was wrong this is terrible. The girl is wearing a short black dress that's mesh and covered in diamonds. Underneath she has on lime green lingerie that leaves little to the imagination. Of course Wade being the cunt he is picked out the tallest pair of clear heels he could find. Before the club opened the trio broke in and stashed guns everywhere for their protection. Although she's not sure how Matt is going to appear as though he's watching the dancers. Now she's slowly moving through the room looking for her target.

Sitting near the bar a man with a black baseball cap and sunglasses hunches low. A blue medical mask covers the lower half of his face in an attempt to hide. A red hoodie covers his neck keeping his scars from view. He even planned so far ahead that is someone asks about his mask, glasses, or hat he just has to say he has cancer.

Another man is sitting in one of the metal chairs that's next to a round table near the main stage. His head is facing the direction of where he hears movement and the clack of heels on the stage. Sunglasses also cover his eyes, but more casually then his friend.

The woman walks to the main stage in order to draw attention to herself. She runs her hand across the shoulder of a man wearing sunglasses before stepping up onto the platform. Moving around she slowly drags her dress up her body and over her head. Tossing it to the side of the stage. Her hand runs up the side of a pole until she grips just above her head. Using that hand she lifts her body weight up onto the spinning pole and locks her thighs tight. While spinning she leans her body weight back so that only her legs are holding her up and her hands trace her sides. From her position upside down she scans the room again for the Irish target.

Sliding down the pole until her hands hit the ground she arches her back as far as it can go. Then grinding back into the metal she pulls her legs around to the front of her body and flips into a spilt. Finally she spots an older gentleman sitting near the back in a cliche pin stripe suit. After finishing her routine she starts to meander over to the mob boss's side of the room.

"Hiya boys, can I offer y'all a private dance", she inquires before biting her lip and looking right at the boss.

"Well if your offering", one of the lower ranked men say.

"You all stay here, I'll take the little lady", the boss cuts in not breaking eye contact.

Smiling she nods her head to the side and says, "Right this way sir." The man follows after her while straightening his suit jacket. Without him noticing two men follow after them. When she gets to a room she holds the door open for him then walks in while leaving it open.

"I will say, I have a thing for blondes", the man comments while facing the wall as he removes his jacket.

"Tough luck, it's a wig", Murdock says from the door.

"Yeah it's my hair from before I had cancer", Wade says while closing the door.

The man whips around to face the trio, "What is the meaning of this?"

"You Mr. Walsh are going to die", Mattie says while casually leaning against the door.

"My men won't let you get away with this", he sneers.

"See the problem is they're looking for a tall blonde, a man with a sunglasses, and another man with a hat, glasses, and a mask", Matt says will laying his head on the girl's shoulder.

"They won't find us", Wade says before shooting the guy in the head.

"Thank god you didn't forget a silencer", Matt comments.

"Again", the girl adds.

"Oh shut up, we should probably head out before these guys fuck us", Wade says and the two can practically hear his grin.

"What did you do", Matt asks suspiciously.

"Well the job was too easy, so I hooked a microphone up to the speakers", the man answers practically skipping.

"I'm going to kill you", the girl mutters before digging through the curtains for her uzi.

"You're so dumb", Matt says while getting two glocks from the couch.

"Are you sure those are sanitary", Wade asks the man as someone bangs on the door.

As the two sensible people ignore him the girl fires a few rounds into the door making the knocking stop. She walks up and kicks down what remains of the door and steps out into the hallway. When shots fly in her direction she ducks back into the room. Wade leans out and gives an enthusiastic wave. Matt grumbles under his breath before pulling his friend back in only to replace him and fire some shots of his own. When he comes back to reload the girl takes his place and takes down quite a few people. Taking a second to calm himself Matt fully steps out of the door and takes down a third of the men. The down side is he gets hit, multiple times. Wade leans down and drags the injured man back into the room.

"I'm really going to kill you", the girl says before running out and shooting the remaining mobsters. Turning back to the room she fires right at Wade.

"Pick up Matt and meet me in the back lot", she tells her friend rather aggressively.

By the time Wade has his friend out back he sees the girl leaning against a black McLaren.
Grinning under the blue mask he skips over and she holds the back door open so he can set Matt down.

"Get in", she says as she slides into the drivers seat.

Hopping into the passenger seat Wade turns to his dying friend in ten back, "Try not to bleed too much, I want to keep this car."

"I need a doctor", Matt weakly calls.

"Yeah we'll just drop you off at the hospital", Wade comments sarcastically.

"I think I know someone", Mattie mutters while pulling out her phone.

___________

Matt
Your husband is a
doctor right

Mr.Big Bank
Yeah why?

Matt
Good

___________

A/N: What do you think? Posting twice in one day, who is she? Anyways this is the longest chapter yet and you can probably guess what happens next. But I love all of you so much for the support this story has received. Hope you all have a good day. Make sure to eat and drink water, because people love and care for you (it's me, I love and care for you)!