XIV

Setting her phone sideways on the dash she commands Wade to hold it still for her. With one hand on the wheel the other is typing away on her phone to break into the parking garage.

"Come on, come on", she repeats while trying to weave through traffic easily going 70mph.

"YES", she exclaims while pulling her hand away from the phone to grip the wheel with both hands.

"What did you do", Wade asks.

"I got us parking, now hit that button when I tell you to", she answers giving her friend a pointed look.

"Hang in there okay Matt! We're almost ther", the girl reassures while looking in the rear view mirror at his pale form.

"Matt, I'm so sorry. If I had known that they would shoot you and not want to fuck me I wouldn't have done it. Like how can they look at me and not compliment my ass", Wade rambles in a pretty shitty apology.

"Wade hit the button", she says while driving full speed at the garage door.

"What is it going to do", he asks warily.

"Just hit the goddamn button or we will all die", she yells now wondering if she should hit the brakes.

"Geez woman I am", he says with an offended look while hitting the button. The dark grey door starts to open slowly. Too slowly.

"HURRY", the girl yells at the door as if it will make it go any faster as she keeps going regular speed.

"You should probably hit the breaks", Wade mutters.

"Not yet, my calculations are right", she says surely although she doesn't feel it.

"Then when", he asks as the front wheels pass through the entry way.

She pauses a second before saying, "Now!"

Her foot pushes all the way on the break as hard as she can. The wheels screech through the large garage and the back end of the car begins to sway. Wilson reaches out and clutches the dash while screaming almost as loud as the car. The back end of the car swings the the left and they stop just before the wall with just enough room for her to open the door. With that said she pushes the door open and pulls Matt's door open.

"Wow we didn't die", Wade comments as he picks up Matt.

After a second he looks down at the man in his arms and says, "Well you might." The trio hurry to the elevator that seems to move unnaturally fast. When the friends reach the floor that has the Avenger logo on it they rush out. Twelve pairs of eyes turn to stare at them.

"I was told your husband is a doctor", the girl says to break the silence.

"Matt", Tony questions while standing up.

"Not now, he needs help", the girl says while pointing at her friend. As if just noticing him the man with salt and pepper hair and a kind demeanor jumps up.

"This way", he commands in a hurried manner and half jogs to the elevator they just came out of.

The trio follows after him and the rest of the Avengers trail after the friends. All 15 awkwardly cram into the elevator with Wade and Matt who is still in his arms between the two gods.

"Oui, Oui", Wade says with a smirk making his best friends snort and avoid eye contact with the Avengers in fear of laughing. The rest of the short ride that feels like years is incredibly awkward. Half of the occupants stare at the girl and the other half stare at the two strange men. When they reach the medical lab the friends and Bruce rush out to escape the tension.

"What happened", the doctor asks as Wade sets him down on a table.

"Dumbass over her got him shot", the girl says while sending a playful glare to Wade.

"I'm sorry honey, if I'd of known they didn't want a gang bang I wouldn't have invited them", he says sending her a wink. Rolling her eyes she looks back at her mate who is hovering over her best friend.

"He has 6 bullet wounds", Bruce says before making eye contact with Matt. The girl one.

"Hah hear that Matt, you still hold the record", Wade jests with a wide grin under his medical mask.

The girl gives him an incredulous look as she can feel the her mates gaze on her back. She can tell now that this is going to be a long discussion.