X

Fury wants her to sing at Stark's party and as her new boss she's required to follow his orders. Her target is an agent who's been leaking information to Hydra. All she does is lure him in, seduce him, get all information possible, then kill him.

Stepping into the decorated lounge full of guests she takes a deep breathe. Many of her soul marks start to tingle, but now isn't the time. Ignoring the pull the girl pushes through the crowd to find Pepper Potts. Seeing the ginger woman she saunters over to where the woman is next to the bar. Pepper is wearing a tight black floor length gown that looks quite dull in comparison to Mia's. Mia's gown has a slit similar to the one on her red dress and a similar v-cut. This dress is white with long sleeves, but every part of the dress appears to be dripping in diamonds. Crystals hang from clear threads on her sleeves, the hem, and overall the whole dress.

"Hello Ms.Potts", Mia politely greets sticking to her role.

"Wow Ms.Summers you look stunning in that gown", Pepper compliments.

"I could say the same for you", Mia responds already hating the pleasantries.

"I'll introduce you to the band and you can discuss the set you sent earlier this week", she tells Mia jumping straight into business mode. Mia appreciates that Pepper didn't try to draw the conversation out too much. Pepper introduces her to the band before quickly walking away. When the discussion is finished Mia signals for Pepper. Getting the signal Pepper walks up to the mic and taps it to get everyone's attention.

"Please welcome our entertainment for the night, Ms. Summers", she enthusiastically welcomes. The crowd claps politely not really paying attention. When Mia steps up to the microphone many people finally look up. With her flashy dress it's almost compulsory to look for an appreciative glance. Then they see her. Her short hair is tamed with finger waves and her sultry makeup is topped with a cherry red lip. The pianist starts the first key and Mia's voice rings through the room.

My lover's got humor
She's the giggle at a funeral
Knows everybody's disapproval
I should've worshipped her sooner
If the heavens ever did speak
She's the last true mouthpiece
Every Sunday's getting more bleak
A fresh poison each week

Her eyes scan the room searching for the man. He has light sandy blonde hair that's cropped too short. His stomach pudges out a tiny bit, but he's still built. Her eyes finally find him relaxed by the bar. Relaxing she focuses her attention on him.

"We were born sick", you heard them say it
My church offers no absolutes
She tells me, "Worship in the bedroom"
The only heaven I'll be sent to
Is when I'm alone with you
I was born sick, but I love it
Command me to be well
Aaaa-, Amen, Amen, Amen

Most eyes are watching the seductive movements of Mia though she pays them no mind. By now Mr. Francis Boltor has noticed young Mia's looks prompting him to openly eye her up and down. She makes eye contact with him ensuring that he feels her lyrics.

Take me to church
I'll worship like a dog at the shrine of your lies
I'll tell you my sins and you can sharpen your knives
Offer me that deathless death
Good God, let me give you my life
Take me to church
I'll worship like a dog at the shrine of your lies
I'll tell you my sins and you can sharpen your knives
Offer me that deathless death
Good God, let me give you my life

The man was following the movement of her hips. Her words seeping into his mind to poison his self control.

If I'm a pagan of the good times
My lovers the sunlight
To keep the goddess on my side
She demands a sacrifice
Drain the whole sea
Get something shiny
Something meaty for the main course
That's a fine looking high horse
What you've got in the stable
We've got a lot of starving faithful
That looks tasty
That looks plenty
This is hungry work

Mia herself seems to glow. With the stage light and her sweet voice she looks like an angel. Every single person in the room is drooling, even some of the married folk can't stop staring. Though her chilling mint green eyes are only looking at one person.

Take me to church
I'll worship like a dog at the shrine of your lies
I'll tell you my sins and you can sharpen your knives
Offer me that deathless death
Good God, let me give you my life
Take me to church
I'll worship like a dog at the shrine of your lies
I'll tell you my sins and you can sharpen your knives
Offer me that deathless death
Good God, let me give you my life

Mr. Boltor can't seem to control himself. His body reacts to her without his own thoughts. The only thing running through his head is the sound of her voice. The looks of want she is giving him. And the pull of his body towards her. Not the pull of a soulmate, but a strong desire nonetheless.

No masters or kings when the ritual begins
There is no sweeter innocence then our gentle sin
In the madness and soil of that sad earthly scene
Only then I am human
Only then I am clean
Oh, oh, Amen, Amen, Amen

Her voice lights an urge in his body that overpowers any rationality. As if knowing her control over him a smirk settles over her features capturing his last bit of sanity. She is the prettiest woman he has ever seen, and she will be his.

Take me to church
I'll worship like a dog at the shrine of your lies
I'll tell you my sins and you can sharpen your knives
Offer me that deathless death
Good God, let me give you my life
Take me to church
I'll worship like a dog at the shrine of your lies
I'll tell you my sins and you can sharpen your knives
Offer me that deathless death
Good God, let me give you my life

By the end of the song he is wrapped around her finger. A few songs later she finishes her first set and walks towards the bar to get a drink. With a quick glance she notes that the Avengers haven't arrived yet and the party hasn't really gotten to business deals yet.

"Hello gorgeous", a heavy Russian accent greets.

"Hiya handsome", she responds with a heavy southern accent. With a little small talk she lured the man to an unoccupied room and locks the door. She doesn't plan on him leaving alive.

Song Take Me To Church by Hozier
Her dress is below

Song Take Me To Church by HozierHer dress is below