XXI

A dark haired girl saunters into the small book cafe. Her tight tan top matches her pumps that contrast with her casual mom jeans. The Italian man sitting at a small circular table in the back of the room immediately notices her. With her back turned to him she oozes confidence and has an amazing figure. When she looks back over her shoulder noticing his stare he almost looses his breath.

Her pale angular cheeks lead to her soft pink lips. The short dark haircut she has accentuates her pale green eyes and thick dark lashes. To him she honestly looks like a goddess. Looking away from him he hears her say, "You can put Claire down for the order name."

Watching as she walks to the end of the counter he signaled for one of his bodyguards to invite her over. His eyes follow her as she grabs her coffee and approaches him with a shy smile.

"Hi, I'm Claire Duewald", she greets with that gorgeous smile and a smooth English accent.

"Leopold Russo", he introduces with a captivating smirk and tight handshake. Pulling out the chair in front of him she sits and sets down her coffee that he can now see is a plain black coffee.

"It's a pleasure to make your acquaintance Mr. Russo", she politely continues.

"Oh please call me Leopold, assuming I may call you Claire", he pushes with a cocky smirk.

"Well of course you may, after all it's not everyday that you meet such a handsome American", she jokes with a flirty wink.

"Well I am Italian so that may help", he jokes back.

"That does explain the last name", she giggles.

"You're obviously not American", he indirectly inquires.

"No, I'm from Wales", she explains before taking a sip of her coffee. The pair make small talk for a few hours before the girl glances at her wrist.

"I'm so sorry but I must go. I need to change before work", she hurriedly states while standing from her chair.

"Here have my number and contact me if the Americans ever bore you", Leopold jokes charmingly. Taking the card she gives the man a kiss on the cheek and waves goodbye while walking out the door. When her back is turned she smirks before checking her phone where a notification that $100,000 was just transferred to her bank account pops up.