XIX

"Bucky, BUCKY", the young girl screams while running into the dining room the next morning.

"Yes doll", Bucky replies tiredly over his coffee cup.

"When you were flirting with people in the forties did you use the terms Wang-Doodle and Giggle Stick", she asks with genuine curiosity. Steve in the kitchen snorts very loudly and begins laughing intensely. When the question finally registers with Bucky he stares at the girl in shock before blushing.

"Oh, you totally did", she jokes her accent more prominent due to just waking up.

"What are you talking about Matt", Tony asks with an amused smile.

"Wang-Doodle and Giggle-Stick were terms used in the late thirties and early forties to describe the male reproductive muscle", JARVIS chime in.

"Reproductive MUSCLE", Wanda repeats before laying her head on the table to hold back her laughter.

"Imagine using those terms", Pietro snickers.

"Would you like to take a ride on my Giggle-Stick, Doll", Matt mimics while doing the f-boy chin grab.

"Why don't you suck my Wang-Doodle", Tony remarks from the head of the table with a smirk.

"You'll pay for this later", Bucky threatens with a teasing glare.

The girl sits between Wade and the other Matt when Wade whispers in her ear tunefully, "Break that dick bitch, b-b-break that dick bitch." A few people with advanced hearing try to hold back their laughs to pretend they didn't hear him.

"いつかゆっくりとあなたを殺します。赤ちゃんWを永久に切断することから始めます", she says to him with a sweet smile. (I will kill you, very slowly. I'll start by permanently cutting off baby W.)

___________

Mr.Big Bank
Don't you look pretty
this morning.

Matt
Hm is that so

Mr.Big Bank
I want you in my office
after breakfast.

Matt
Why

Mr.Big Bank
I need to talk to you
about a few things

Matt
Mhm 'talk'

Mr.Big Bank
Really we need to talk
about your living
situation. And when
you want to plan the
wedding.

Matt
Living Situation?
Wedding?

Mr.Big Bank
Yeah, you're our mate.

Matt
What I am is independent

Mr.Big Bank
We'll talk about this in
my office later.

__________

Putting her phone down Matt starts running through ways to get out in her head. She can tell that her feelings for them are growing, but that can't happen. She's not the same as them. They're good. They're heroes and she is the bad guy in everyone's story. Even her own. So after breakfast she'll ask to use the bathroom first. Then slip down the stairs before anyone notices. Jump in the private elevator at the last floor then ride down to the garage and leave in the McLaren. Wade can get to the roof and jump, and Matt is a blind man. No one will question if he wanders out of the front door.