XXV*

Smut Warning

Matt's eyes stay shut as she clutches air in front of her. With a small grunt she shifts her body back to find someone still there.

"Sorry Doll, Steve got up to go on a run", Bucky whispers in her ear. His deep voice on her neck sends shivers down her spine that cause her to push back against him. His arms wrap around her waist contrastingly. Humming in understanding she wraps her arms around Bucky's and accidentally rolls her hips back. In turn he lets out a sharp breath that fans across the back of her neck.

"Don't do that Doll", his already deep morning voice seems to have lowered.

As she turns her head her hips press against him more when she asks, "Do what?"

"That", he groans when she feels something push against her lower back.

"Is that", she starts with wide eyes.

"Yeah, sorry Doll, just ignore it and it'll go away", he answers her unasked question with a sheepish smile. Nodding she turns back around and closes her eyes to continue sleeping. Yet now she knows that he's turned on and is hyper aware of the pressure on her ass. Grinding back a little she bites her lip to suppress a grin at the involuntary noise he makes. Slowly she continues to roll back onto him unintentionally making herself horny.

"Doll, this isn't a good idea", Bucky says breathily while tightening his grip on her waist.

"And why is that Sarg", she asks with a joking tone. Smirking against her skin he slides his hand up her body to grip her throat.

"If you don't stop, I'll have no choice but to treat you as the slut you're acting like", he whispers against the shell of her ear. Letting out a soft moan at his words she continues to grind against him.

"I think you're all talk Sarg", she pushes with a confident smile.

"Is that so", he asks as his second hand slides down the the hem of her pants. His metal fingers dip below her waistband to find that she's not wearing any underwear.

"Don't even have the decency to cover yourself", he scoffs into her ear. She lets out a small whimper at his words but otherwise can't form a sentence.

Pushing a finger into her cunt he asks, "You were just waiting for one of us to fuck you huh?"

"A girl can dream", she jokes between soft moans.

"Trust me, I love that my little Toy is always prepared for me", he comments before pushing a second finger into her. Throwing her head back into his shoulder she lets out a loud moan.

"Ya' know what Sarg, maybe you aren't all talk", she manages while trying to suppress moans.

"You're so tight, I don't know if I'm going to fit Doll", he mumbles into her skin while kissing down her exposed neck.

"I swear to god if you don't fuck me I will kill you", she threatens. Matt pulls her sweatpants down to her knees so that Bucky has better access.

"Well if that's the case", he says with a smirk before lifting her leg over his hip and pushing into her. His low groan sends a shiver down her spine as he bottoms out.

"Fuck Sarg, you feel so good", she whines with her eyes screwed shut.

"You can see me", Bucky says with a laugh as he pokes where his dick pushes against her stomach.

"Please move", she begs while trying to gain friction.

"Now, now shut up and take it like a good little toy", he growls while pulling his hips back before slamming back into her. Her loud moans mix with the sound of his hips meeting hers and Bucky's quiet comments.

"You feel s'good Doll", he whispers against her collar bone.

"Sa-Sarg I'm gonna", she starts only to interrupt herself with a moan.

"You don't get to until I say you can", he threatens gripping her neck tighter.

"Sarg I can't hold it longer", she almost screams as tears stream down her face from over stimulation.

"Do I hear the little Toy complaining", he mocks with his thrusts speeding up.

"Sarg I'm gonna cum", she screams as her orgasm tears through her body. Bucky's hips stutter and he cums inside her riding out his own high.

"Well, well, well, what do we have here", Steve speaks up from where he's leaning against the door frame.

"You went on a run without waking me", Matt pouts as Bucky slowly slides out of her.

"Well now I regret that", Steve jokes with a sarcastic smirk.

"I bet you do Punk", Bucky teases with a flirty wink.

"Now both of you up, I got breakfast", Steve says causing Matt to try and jump from the bed.

Although as soon as her feet hit the ground she falls over and stares at the ceiling before joking, "Ya know I might just stay down here."

"Come on I'll help", Steve says while picking her up bridal style and turning to walk out the door.

"Damn that's a good ass", Bucky whistles while standing from the bed and following the pair into the kitchen.