XX

Getting out of a McLaren in Hell's Kitchen earned the girl weird looks. The only people in that area with cars that nice are the mobsters and drug lords. So with her babydoll dress, fishnets, and boots she obviously didn't match this standard attracting the attention of the local beat cops.

"Excuse me Miss, but is this car your's", the darker of the two men asks.

"Yeah, my friend gave it to me", she answers with a suggestive wink.

Getting the hint the Latino jokes, "Well I'm sure a pretty lady like you has a lot of friends."

The first man looks at his partner in shock before saying, "I'm sure your wife wouldn't like you adding yourself to her list of friends."

"What a shame, I don't befriend married men", she says with a sweet smile before sliding a magnet over the door handle to lock it.

"That is a shame sweetheart", the Latino jests with a wink.

"Well I better be headin' in, have a good day fellas", Matt tells the pair before turning on her heel and walking into her apartment building. After all it's only Saturday morning and Johnny didn't open until 3 pm. Trailing up her stairs she easily unlocks her door to find Wade and Matt already there.

"So why did we run", Matt asks with a perplexed face.

Rolling a joint on her counter she answers, "They want me to move in and plan the wedding."

"The wedding, you've just met", Matt disdainfully says.

"So, they're all hot", Wade chirps with his feet propped on the coffee table.

"Yeah, but they'll find out about my work and make me stop", she supplies with a knowing look.

"You know what, maybe you shouldn't marry them", Wade comments with an innocent smile.

"Speaking of work, it's 9 am", Matt says with a raised eyebrow only to be met by two confused faces.

"Don't you have somewhere to be by 10", he pushes.

"Oh, Leopold at the cafe", the girl mumbles with the lit joint between her lips. Rushing to her room the two men follow and plop down on her bed.

"I wouldn't sit there", she shouts from the closet making to two men exchange confused looks before moving. Her phone left on the bed that the two men vacated vibrates uncontrollably.

__________

Mr.Big Bank
Are you okay in there?

Mr.Big Bank
Matt where are you?

Mr.Big Bank
Matt please answer
me.

Mr.Big Bank
Why did you leave?

Mr.Big Bank
Did we do something?

Mr.Big Bank
Is it because of me?

Mr.Big Bank
Is it because I want
to talk.

Mr.Big Bank
I'm sorry, please
answer.

Mr.Big Bank
At least let me know
you're okay.

__________

Setting his phone down Tony grips a glass of whiskey sitting on his desk. Of course he is the one to mess it up. After finding their last mate he scares her away twice. Placing his glass down he grips his head in his hands. The others are going to be so mad at him. He can't do anything right and they will hate him for it.