XXVI*

Smut Warning

Loki's eyes darken as he watches his mate walk into the room. One of his black midguardian shirts hangs from her frame and reaches just above mid thigh. Her long legs are on full display as she pads over to the kitchen counter.

"So what are we eating", she asks with a sweet smile.

"Uhm here I'll show you the options", he murmurs while walking up behind her. Pushing against her back he leans over her shoulder making her breath catch. Not paying attention to her he glides his hand over the middle of the kitchen bench and a screen pops up. Recipe options and quick snacks appear on the holographic screen.

Leaning her elbows on the counter she pushes back onto him more and says, "Um- maybe we could stick to a quick snack."

"Good idea", he murmurs while running his hand along her hip.

"What looks best", he whispers against the shell of her ear. His hips gently move forward to push into his mate.

"You", Matt whispers back with a shit-eating grin.

"You're a cheeky little one aren't you", Loki chuckles making his hips move.

"And you're a tease", she pouts.

"How am I a tease", he inquires with a knowing smirk.

"You act all hot but won't make a move", she sighs while swiping across the screen.

"What type of move", he asks while sliding his hand under the hem of her shirt.

"This type", he questions rhetorically while placing kisses along her neck. His hand pushes the shirt up to her waist. His other hand pushes against the small of her back making her lean across the kitchen bench.

"Or this type", he tease while bringing his hips into her.

"Both work", she answers with her eyes clenched shut in pleasure.

"Mhm. You just take anything you can get, don't you", he taunts while running his hand up her spine.

"If it's from you, then yeah", she answers cockily. A sharp breathe escapes her as a hand strikes her ass, the sharp stinging sensation catching her off guard.

A chuckle fills the room before Loki jokes, "A lower being such as yourself has no right to talk to me that way."

"Then how should I talk to you", she asks with a teasing tone.

"Call me your king", he whispers huskily in her ear.

"Mhmmm what if I call you my bitch", she jokes not taking him seriously.

"Then you'll just have to stay a needy unsatisfied whore", he taunts while bringing his hand down to spank her again.

"You wouldn't do that to me", she pushes though she doesn't believe what she's saying.

"Do you wanna bet", Loki comments while taking a step back.

"I think I do, My King", Matt gives in.

With a smirk evident in his town he leans over her to whisper in her ear, "Try to stay quiet, we don't want to wake everyone up do we?"

Before she can respond Loki drags his hands down her hips to catch her panties. He slowly pulls his hands down while running his hands along her outer thighs. His face levels at her core and he hums approvingly. He breathes out onto her sending a shiver up her spine. Loki's hands each grab onto her ass and push her further onto the counter. His flattened tongue licks a strip up her pussy making her moan. Her implicit encouragement makes him groan.

Quickly he latches onto her clit. His tongue draws rapid circles as she writhes against the kitchen bench. The girl lets out a long moan as one of Loki's fingers slip inside her. His digit moves in and out of her slowly before he adds another finger. He lazily strokes her walls as he continues to attack her clit. Her walls clench around his fingers making him suck harder. Loki adds a third finger pushing Matt over the edge. Her pleasured cries echo around the large modern kitchen. Loki stands before leaning forward to kiss the back of Matt's head.

"Do you think you can go again for me", he whispers affectionately.

"Anything for you", Matt answers honestly.

Smiling he undoes his pants button and zipper making the girl bite her lip with anticipation. He body involuntarily lurches forward some as she feels him brush against her sensitive clit. Loki's hand latches onto her hip as he slowly pushes in. Their moans mix together like a sweet melody. Loki's hips begin to rock back and forth seeking release.

A small whimper sounds at the doorframe making to two lovers look in that direction. Peter stands in the doorway with his eyes wide. Loki's lips upturn with a devious smirk as he looks over his submissive mate.

"Come here darling", he commands. Peter walks gently across the room to stand beside his mates. Loki leans down to whisper in Peter's ear. Matt strains to listen but only receives a slap on her ass when Loki notices. Matt looks in front of her as she hears footsteps approach her. Peter stands in front of her timidly while she makes eye contact.

"Why don't you open up so our little one can feel better", Loki asks although it comes out as more of a command. Matt does as instructed and opens her mouth for her youngest mate. Peter steps forward to drag his thumb across her bottom lip. With a smirk Loki begins to move his hips more. Her eyes screw shut with pleasure until they shoot open at the feeling of something against her tongue. Peter gives a loving smile while one hand grips onto her hair. Peter's hips move to match Loki's pace.

The intense tingling feeling in her lower stomach builds. The sounds of her soulmates moaning and the knowledge that she's making them feel good sends her over the edge. Loki's hips stutter and still inside of her. Her vision goes black as Peter holds her her face against him. The three stay in that position for what feels like hours as they try to recover.

Peter is the first to pull away with a sheepish smile. Loki reached over the counter to pull Peter into a sweet kiss. The boy leans away from the kiss to look at Matt. Her body is exaggeratedly moving as she attempts to catch her breath. His own cum drips down her chin although he knows she swallowed.

Following his line of sight Loki says, "Why don't you take our girl to bed while I clean up here."

"Of course", Peter answers.

The boy walks around the kitchen island to pick up his mate. Matt curls into the boys chest as he holds he bridle style. Matt places gentle kisses along his neck as Peter walks towards Loki's room. Once in the room the boy sets her on the bed while he goes into the bathroom. He returns a minute later with a damp washcloth. He cleans her face and between her legs as he kisses his shoulder.

"Thank you, my love", whispers as he turns to walk towards the bathroom. Smiling gently he sets the washcloth in the sink before returning to his mate. The two cuddle together under Loki's black comforter. When Loki enters he finds his two youngest mates curled into each other. With a gentle smile he changes into casual clothes. As Loki goes to get into bed Matt rolls over to face him.

"Pete's cute", she comments with a happy grin.

"He is isn't he", Loki agrees as he pulls the two into his arms.

"I love you", she whispers into his chest.

"I love you too, My Queen", he answers. He feel's Matt smile as one forms on his own face. The trio falls asleep while holding onto each other.