XIV

Only Tony Stark would have a party on a Thursday and it be that successful. So of course the teenager is a literal zombie on her way to school. By the time she arrived she had been through two monster energy drinks, fallen off of her board 3 times, not including when she stopped because she ran over a really cute beetle and cried. The headmistress took one look at the state she was in and scoffed.

"Matilade, what is wrong with you", the skinny woman asks clearly fed up with her student.

"I had work", said girl replies with zero energy.

"Just get to class", the woman commands not having the patience to deal with her most worrisome student.

In first block she got dress coded, because her shirt was too short. In second block she fell asleep in the middle of Civics. In third block she argued with her teacher, because Juliet was clearly the most ignorant character. She skipped fourth block, because gym is stupid. Her fifth and sixth block actually went well, because she could work at her own pace.

By the time the young girl gets home she is exhausted. Climbing the stairs to her small apartment, the elevator broke when her neighbors were moving in a new couch, she reached the top floor after what feels like forever. Her door swings open and she flings herself onto her own couch ignoring the man at her kitchen counter.

"Well don't you look positively radiant", the scarred man jokes.

"Dumbass, if you don't shut up I will slit your throat", she grumbles face pressed into the cushions.

"Like that would kill me", he scoffs and the young girl can hear his eye roll.

Getting no response he continues, "Why are you so tired anyways?"

Sitting up she adjusts her pants so they aren't uncomfortable and answers, "Tony Starks party."

"You went to THE Tony Stark's party", he almost screeches sounding a lot like a fan girl.

"Yeah, and I met my soulmates", she huffs out avoiding his eyes.

"Your soulmates? Who are they? Are they rich", he fires off making his eyebrows jump.

"It's the Avengers", she says and falls back to pull a pillow over her face.

"THE Avengers", he questions in disbelief.

"Yeah", she mumbles into the pillow.

"Then why are you here, and not riding a God's dick", he asks genuinely complexed.

"I was on a job, I couldn't blow my cover", the young girl cry's flinging the pillow across the room.

"Well what are you going to do", he asks with wide eyes. His face is propped in his gloved hands with his elbows on his knees. His mask lay on the table next to a pie that she had made earlier in the week.

"Wait, DID YOU EAT MY PIE", she screams.

"Hehe, No", he questions.

"You have 5 seconds to run before I cut your dick off", she threatens with a sickly sweet smile.

"Not Baby W", he stage whispers in shock.

"One", her voice echoes through the apartment intimidatingly.

"I'm going, I'm going", he shrieks while grabbing his mask and running for the window. He flings himself out and into the alley making her shake her head. Laying back she takes a deep breath in thought. What the hell am I going to do now?