Prologue

Taehyung stared at jungkook's back who was facing the other side of his bed. The heaviness in his chest inflated when his gaze fell on the bed and noticed a huge space between them.

Tears rolled down from his almond eyes as he tried to bite back a sob but failing miserably as the pain in his scattered heart began hurting him to the core that all he wanted to do is scream and cry his heart out.

But he knows he's not allowed to do that.

Stretching his hand out, he reached for the other who was sleeping peacefully next to him, but restrained himself from touching him as his tears continued wetting the pillow which played the role of the only friend in his life.

"You're lying right next to me, yet you seem so far away from me... From my life.. Why can't I feel you?"

Tears began flowing down from his puffy eyes. Pressing his palm against his mouth, he tried to suppress the broken sobs that trying to escape from his lips.

God, please let me sleep and wake me when there's a day my tears won't wet my pillow. I can't bare this pain anymore. My heart is already broken enough.

Note: This story will be written and narrated in English and in case if you find any grammatical errors please bear with it.

Disclaimer : All those characters and plots in this story is fictional and completely written and owned by the author and not inspired by any one or anything.