I'm Mad At you

"Argh!! How fuckin dare he!!" Covering his both ears, Jackson watched the ravenette smash everything that was in his way.

"No! That's too expensive!" Jackson yelled as he pointed at the paperweight that was in jungkook's hand which broke into pieces after meeting the floor.

"Okay, there goes the twenty thousand dollars. Poor diamonds, you didn't deserve this. Hyung's gonna kill you." Faking a sob, Jackson looked at the raging male who continued to throw everything his hands gets.

"Fuck! I should've killed him right there!!" Running his fingers through his already disheveled hair, jungkook kicked the broken things out of his way in pure anger.

"That's too much for a slap?" Jackson badly wanted to yell that to the latter but restrained himself from speaking a word since he realized that it will only fuel his anger more.

Sitting on the couch, Jackson watched the ravenette turning the whole room upside down. But none of them noticed that someone was also there, standing by the door quietly watching them.

After breaking every single thing that his eyes caught, Jungkook finally decided to sit down next to Jackson who was quietly noticed his every moves.

It wasn't something new to Jackson as he already knew Jungkook was letting his all angers out by breaking things since he got slapped by someone for the first time in his life.

Even himself couldn't believe the truth that his childhood friend, his best friend who was always cruel, hot headed, just got slapped by someone.

Jackson sighed looking at the fuming ravenette who's been sitting next to him silently like nothing happened.

"You know it's going to cost too much money to buy all those things you've broken--"

"That's not a problem." Both of them stood up right away when they heard the other voice, coming by the door.

Having his eyes fixed on the ravenette, namjoon walked in, standing in front of him.

" As long as it helps him to ease his anger, I don't mind. " Reaching his hand out, namjoon caressed his face softly.

"I'm s-sorry hyung." Having his head low, jungkook mumbled which brought a smile on the other's face.

"I know it's my fault that you are like this. I should have helped you and stayed with you when you needed me the most. But I only ran after work to earn money. I'm so sorry that I couldn't give you enough time."

"Hyung, I'm sorry for hurting you again." Jungkook couldn't even look into his brother's eyes which showing nothing but pain. He was so sure that it was all his fault.

"It's okay Jungkook. I understand your frustration but you have to control it. You just can't let your anger get the best of you. Please, you're the only one all I've got." Namjoon exclaimed, patting the ravenette's head.

A soft smile appeared in his face when he saw Jungkook leaning into his touch, relaxing against his hand. " I believe you won't do anything that will make me regret." he smiled when Jungkook nodded his head then walked away.

Jungkook turned around when he heard a small sniffles coming behind him. "What the heck are you doing?" He raised a brow at Jackson who faked a cry as he wiped his non existed tears.

"I'm just getting emotional at how caring and rich your brother is."

"You never learn how to be normal do you?"

"Nah, I'm fine in this way. Thank you." Jackson spoke grinning at the ravenette who rolled his eyes at him.

"Where are you jiminah!" Taetae found himself walking around the trees as he searched for the said male's sight but never found him.

His innocent eyes sparkled with excitement when his eyes caught the bunch of students who were gathered around at one place, chanting some names as they curiously watched something.

Curiosity took over him. Pushing some of them aside, he made it to the front and saw two boys sitting on a bench, glaring at each other with their arms clasped one with other.

"Who do you think is gonna win? " One of them spoke in the crowd.

"Of course it's mark! I bet." Someone spoke, throwing some money on the table.

"I bet it's Lucas!" Another one threw the money on the table.

"Me too! I want to play too!" Raising his hand he smiled at the people who stared at him from his head to toe.

"Kid, you wanna bet or play--"

"He's not playing nor betting. Sorry for the trouble." Jimin bowed a little before dragging the brunet along with him who refused to go with him.

"Baby, what are you doing? I told you don't talk to anyone." Jimin hissed once they reached the other side.

"Yah, where were you? I was looking for you!" Dodging his question, taetae yelled at him with his angry pout.

The latter hesitated to even start a conversation with him. He was still embarrassed. He just confessed to him. But it didn't seem like taetae was affected by that at all.

"A-Aren't you m-mad at me?" Gulping a little, he looked at the brunet reluctantly.

"Yes I am. I'm mad at you."

Jimin's eyes went wide in seconds, his heart began pounding in his chest at the fear of losing him engulfed his whole body.

"B-Baby--"

"You just left me alone and do you expect me not to be mad at you?" Taetae pouted and that's when jimin's breathe came back to his lungs.

"Sorry taetae. I was j-just um.." He tried to find some excuses but couldn't pull himself to lie to the brunet's face.

"What is wrong with you? You're acting weird today. Are you sick?" Taetae inched close to jimin, closing the gap between them to place his palm against his Forehead.

Jimin's breath caught in his throat when he saw taetae so close to his face which made his cheeks burn from the close proximity. He gulped while looking into his brown orbs which was only inches away. And his lips, It was too much for him. So he quickly pushed him away.

"What's wrong? You're not sick at all"
The clueless boy said while looking at jimin who was practically fighting himself from hugging his fragile figure.

"I'm... I'm okay. Now let's go" he urged not giving him any time to question him.

But both of them failed to notice that someone has been witnessing everything from afar. His jaw clenched in anger seeing them so close which made his blood boil.

"I hate you!"