You're Heavenly

Taetae's feet couldn't touch the floor ever since he realized his love for the ravenette. He's been dying to see the male who's been crowding his head with just a simple(rough) kiss.

As if on cue, his mother told him that they were going to have dinner at Jeon's house which is the reason he's feeling all giddy. He knows he'll make himself embarrassed when he actually sees him. But he doesn't care. All he wants to do is meet the ravenette. And that's why he's standing in front of the Jeon's house with his parents beside him.

The door opened, making the brunet dying in excitement to see the male's face. A small pout appeared on his face when he saw someone else opening the door for them.

"The Kim's are here! So glad to see you again!" The male beamed as he led them in.

"W-wait, taehyung? Taetae?" The brunet giggled when he saw namjoon's puzzled expression on his face, trying to identify the right one.

"Taetae."

"Aww! So you are the little one! Isn't it?" Taetae was quick to nod as namjoon smiled widely.

"How can you tell them apart? It must be really hard for you two,right?" Namjoon's question directed at the Kim's whose smile slowly dropped from their faces as they both looked at each other.

"It is difficult but we're parents right, ofcourse we can tell them apart." Yoona exclaimed making namjoon slap the side of his own head.

"Right, ofcourse you can." The casual talk went longer as the three started ranting about their life while Taetae's eyes restlessly searched for someone who's been missing till now.

"But what about the other two? Aren't they... Coming?" Namjoon questioned as his eyes glanced at the door momentarily, waiting for someone's arrival.

"Oh, taehyung? He has some work to do, so he couldn't make it here." Yoona felt bad for lying to him. But she couldn't just tell him that he rejected to go with them.

"Oh, that's okay. I'll see him next time." Namjoon felt kinda disappointed that Yoona did not talk about the other male and he doesn't know how to ask her straight up. But his eyes sparkled when someone entered the room.

The door burst opened, revealing an angry jin who just stomped towards yoona. "How can you be so careless? You just dropped your pur--" Jin halted the moment he realized where he was and what he was saying.

"Thank you honey!" Yoona smiled, cupping jin's face.

"You never talked about this son of yours." Namjoon commented smiling at jin who was quick to deny his words.

"No Mr.Jeon, you misunderstoo--"

"Meet my eldest son, seokjin!" Yoona's words left jin speechless, lips held a soft smile for the women who gave him a fond smile.

"Pleasure to have you here Mr.Jin. My door will be open for you always if you ever want to visit." Jin's smile fell off his face at his statement.

"What?"

Yoona clreaed her throat slightly causing Namjoon to let go of the other's hand. Namjoon felt embarrassed when he caught the little smile on yoona's face.