Do You Like Ramen?

Taehyung plopped down on his bed with his arms sprawling around the whole bed. A deep sigh left his lips as soon as his back felt alive after a long tiring day.

As much as he likes college, sometimes it leaves him extremely tired and exhausted but he still likes that.

Having his limbs freely moving around the small size bed, the brunet hummed as his face deep buried into those white pillows, somehow suffocating him to breathe.

"Oh, you're here!" Eun ji's squeaking voice barged in even before she walked into the room with her jumping legs. Hearing her voice, taehyung shot up from his bed and smiled at her face.

"What's the matter with you? You seem really excited." Squinting his eyes, taehyung spoke in a lazy voice.

"You're not going to believe what I'm going to say." She spoke with her face full of smile, causing him to chuckle.

"Well, try me then." Taehyung replied with his still sleepy eyes.

"Your hot professor just asked me out for dinner!" Taehyung's eyes widen as Eun-ji squeaked out, bouncing on her legs.

"W-what?!" Taehyung shouted in disbelief. His eyes squinting as his mind still processed what he just heard. As long as he remembers it was just four days ago when the two met in person and already going out? Taehyung thought.

"Surprise right? Even I couldn't believe when he called me!" Eun-ji spoke with her eyes smiling wider than her lips.

Taehyung huffed out a chuckle. "Since when did you two become close enough to exchange numbers." Eun-ji grinned at the frowning brunet then muttered "When he dropped me off the other day."

Taehyung's mouth formed into an O shape as he nodded his head in acknowledgment. "Well, what did you say?" Eun-ji frowned at his question.

"Say what?" Taehyung rolled his eyes at the dumb look on her face.

"Well? Did you accept the offer or turned him down?" Eun-ji gave him a look of disbelief causing him to shrug.

"Of course I accepted the offer. Why would you want me to turn him down? He asked me very politely. Even you never did that." Taehyung was taken aback by the answer but he wasn't complaining either. If she likes him then why not?

"Well, that's impressive." Taehyung commented and Eun-ji let out a scoff.

"Don't be so jealous taehyungie, I'm just going out for fun." Eun-ji assured the brunet who shakes his head in denial.

"I'm not jealous at all ji-ji. Go with him and enjoy your date night." Taehyung exclaimed with a small smile on his face.

"Thank you so much taehyungie! Don't wait for me, cook something and eat! " Leaning down, she kissed him on his cheek before she sprint off from the house.

Following her out, taehyung watched her run to the door with her high heels on. He chuckled when Eun-ji waved at him before she ran off from his sight. He looked at the sky and saw the dark clouds covering the evening sky, indicating that it might pour down anytime soon.

As much as he hated the rain, it makes him feel oddly good when the first fall comes. After staring at the dark clouds for a while, taehyung made his way inside and headed to take a shower since he was soaked in sweat.

It took him almost an hour to finish his shower since taehyung loves to stand in front of the shower head and let the water pour on him. It leaves him feel like as though his all depression and stress leaves his head along with the water that runs down his body.

Humming at the satisfaction, he left the shower and reached for his closet to dress himself up. After fumbling through the whole closet he eventually picked a small shorts that squeezed his thighs and pulled on a thin top that loose enough to hang below his collarbones.