It's Time For You To Move On

Three months later

The brunet ran downstairs with his hurried steps. Clutching the tie in his hands he almost reached the front door right when the two male was about to step out of the house.

"J-jungkook, you forgot this!" Taehyung hold out the tie in his hands to the ravenette who stared at him blankly. Turning to his shoulder, jungkook averted his eyes to the male behind him who expectantly looked at him as though he was waiting for him to take it.

Making his way to the brunet, jungkook snatched the tie from taehyung's hand who flinched at that. "Next time, don't try to do something dumb as this. I hate it when you try to make a scene!" Taehyung saw the way jungkook glowered at him with his bared teeth before he moved his face away from him.

"Ready to go?" Namjoon asked as jungkook nodded his head at him before the two walked out of the house as they both got off to work.

Taehyung just stood there as his eyes followed his husband until he faded from his view. Pursing his lips he kept staring at the opened door as though jungkook would walk back through the door and give him a squeezing hug.

But he can only dream of that. Just like every couple in the world, taehyung also wants to get kisses and hugs from his husband before he leaves for work. Was it too much to ask?

Maybe yes.

It's been three months since taetae died but jungkook does not seem to forget about him and overcome the incident that had left impact in both their lives.

After the horrible incident, jungkook was totally changed. He wasn't the same jungkook anymore, the male who was head over heels for the one he loved. He appeared rather cold, bitter, just like how he used to be back in those days.

Jungkook's hatred toward the brunet grew stronger than before. No matter what he says or beg, jungkook didn't seem to accept him nor deny the fact that he used to hate taetae and wanted to ruin his life. Jungkook never lost a chance to blame him for everything and taehyung couldn't dispute that. He couldn't do anything but take the burns which he deserves for what he did without his knowing.

Taehyung saw him suffer every day whenever he sees his face and he wanted to help him by leaving him and go somewhere far where no one would find him. But namjoon had begged him to stay with him which is the reason he's sticking with him, still hoping for that one day, jungkook will understand him and accept him as his husband. But he just doesn't know when will it be.

Namjoon was really worried about his brother when he noticed the changes in his behaviors that had him triggered for some reasons that taehyung hadn't known. But taehyung himself observed some strange habits on jungkook which made him worried to the point that he asked namjoon to talk to him.

Namjoon asked jungkook to stay with him for a while which ended up all of them living in the same house and taehyung was a little glad about that. Because using this chance, he could at least be with him in the same room. So he was really thankful for that.

"What are you looking at? Taehyung, are you okay?" A gentle voice behind him startled the brunet as he spun around to see the male who smiled at him as he approached him.

"Nothing, I was j-just thinking about to call someone to give me a ride since Lee isn't coming today. I'm getting l-late to my classes." Taehyung stammered as he tried to not make eye contact with the other male who noticed his every movements.

"Taehyung, are you still mad at me?" Jin spoke softly as his hands caressed his cheeks. Taehyung's eyes grew wide as he stared back at him.

"W-why would I be mad at you? You didn't do anything wrong. I was the one. I-I'm sorry.. for being rude." Shaking his head, jin mumbled a no.