Honeymoon

This is for you greedy gurl AdrianMarsha

Jackson's body became rigid as he sat there, staring at the brunet with his glossy eyes.

"W-Where is he now?"

"He t-told me he can't be here and.. said he wanted to spend some days with our f-father. So he l-left with mom to New York. My dad is only here to attend this wedding. He'll leave right after."

"So he left? Without even telling me goodbye? That little asshole. He didn't even think about me did he?" Jackson ran his hands through his face wiping the tears away from his eyes then shifted his gaze to the brunet's face who still cried in front of him which broke his heart at the sight.

"But taehyung, why is your mom isn't here? She should've at least attended the wedding then leave, and talking about that, I don't see your father smile at you either. What's wrong with your parents?" Taehyung let his eyes settle on his fidgeting fingers as he looked down.

"It's because they don't know about our deal. They still think I'm the one took his love life away from him."

"B-but you could've told them. At least to your father, because although he's mad he's still here to see your wedding--"

"No Jackson, I don't want their pity. I hope I can do this on my own. Besides, what's the point in telling them? When I did ruin his life and you knew that. I hurt him in every way possible. Now I'm the one crying over it. I'm such a pathetic bitch." Jackson let out a sigh at his words as he watched him shed tears. Though it was taehyung, the way he cried like a baby only reminded him of the other brunet who he had loved as his brother.

"Don't cry taehyung. Your crying won't change anything. You can't change the fate. No one can. And I really hope that all this happened for a reason... And maybe the fate wants to put you in jungkook's life and not t-taetae." Taehyung's eyes grew wide at his words as he stared at him in utter shock.

" W-what? " He whispered as he frowned at the latter who heaved a sigh.

"Taehyung, I think it's you who fated with jungkook but you know, sometimes everything can go wrong before everything gets right. If this is what fate wants to happen then we should believe in that." Jackson knew his words won't convince him but he tried.

"I don't believe in that. I feel like I-I took him away from my baby brother. I'm so cruel. I think I'm the reason for everything." Tears welled in his eyes as he looked away from the latter who shakes his head in denial before he grabbed him by his arms, making him look at him.

"Taehyung, stop blaming yourself. This is not your fault that he had this problem. Even if you had known it before you couldn't have done anything about it could you? It wasn't us who decides upon who lives and who don't. It's the heaven which decides everything. So don't think anything and focus on the life you got. After all, it was your brother's wish." Taehyung shook his head violently as he bit back a sob.

"I can't. You don't know how much he hates me. I feel like I should run away from here before anything goes wrong."

"Instead of running away, why don't you tell him the truth?" Taehyung looked at him in disbelief.

"Y-you want me to go tell him that my brother left him? That I had no choice but marry him because I promised him?" Taehyung almost shouted at Jackson, not really knowing what to do at this point.

"But it will get worse if jungkook knows it by himself." Jackson muttered as he let out a frustrated sigh, contemplating about this fucked up situation.

"I'm going." Taehyung muttered.

"Going where?"

"Anywhere but here. I-I don't think I can make this happen. I d-don't think he'd accept me." Jackson felt bad when he saw the tears in those beautiful eyes. At first, he wanted to blame taehyung but after knowing the truth, he couldn't do it.