Birthday Party

"Here we are." Jungkook huffed as they both got out of the car and stood in front of a giant building which looked like almost touching the sky. His lips curled upward as his chest swells with full of pride as soon as he saw his name on the nameboard.

No matter how many times he looks at it, It still makes him feel proud and chuffed.

"Woah!" Jackson stilled as he gazed at the huge building in front of him then slowly looked over his shoulder to see the cocky smile on Jungkook's face. "Bitch be thankful for having a brother who loves you the most that he even has your name. " He scoffs making the other let out a chuckle.

"Oh how bad I wish he was my brother. So he can take care of me instead of taking care of a brat like you." Jackson started fake crying as he wipes the non existent tears from his eyes. "Sure, now let's get in. We don't have all day."

Jungkook led the way as Jackson trailed behind him, heading towards the first floor where they were welcomed by a beautiful young lady bowing to him.

"Welcome back Mr.Jeon!" Bowing a little, she smiled at jungkook who just nods his head with a little smile.

"Hello, I'm Wang, Jungkook's friend!" Stepping forward, Jackson held out his hand to the woman who blinked her eyes before taking his hand, shaking them awkwardly.

"Pleasure to have you Mr.Wang." She rather spoke softly before averting her gaze, settling on the ravenette who became tensed at the latter's act.

"Take this to my office, I'll be back in a minute." Removing his blazer, jungkook gave it to the woman who was quick to grab them before taking it near her nose, inhaling the smell of jungkook's manly scent which wasn't go unnoticed by the ravenette who smirks at her before walking away.

" Come with me." Jungkook practically dragged Jackson with him to the corner then slammed him against the glass door.

"Whoa! Whoa! What? Are you gonna kiss me?" Jackson teased the ravenette who seemed to be controlling himself from punching Jackson's nose.

"What the fuck are you doing?" Jungkook whisper yelled which made the other laugh in mute.

"What am I doing?" Jackson retorted back.

"Cut that shit out jackass! We're in hyung's office. So until we leave this place, just keep your dick in your pants!"

"Jeez, calm down dude! I was just saying" hello. It's not like I'm gonna fuck her you know? "

"No one asked your fuckin hello" Jackson pretended to be scared when jungkook almost jumped on him. He could see his gritted teeth which had the latter laughing while being caged by his friend.

"Okay okay!! I'll do what I must."

"You mean it?" Jackson saw the doubtful eyes staring at him m

"I am I am. But..... Can I have her number?"

"That's it. We're leaving." Jackson started laughing out loud, getting everyone's attention on them when he saw the frustrated jungkook walking away.

"Man chill! I'm just kidding." Jackson patted Jungkook chest as he held back his laughter when he saw his done face.

"Let's go? " Jungkook forced a smile as he gritted his teeth at him which Jackson found it so funny and entertaining as they both entered the elevator.

As soon as the elevator door opened there was a young woman who welcomed Jungkook as she stepped forward, already waiting for his arrival. She was wearing a full black suit with white button up shirt as her hair perfectly tied up. The red lipstick she was wearing perfectly fitted with her pale face.