Give Me a Tour To Your Body

⚠️

Mature content.

You can skip this chapter if you are uncomfortable.

The night came and taehyung found himself bidding his goodbye to Eun-ji who didn't let go of the brunet and held him close in between her small embrace.

It took him infinite time to break free from her squeezing hug and her endless whines which he didn't mind at all.

The moment he stepped out of the front door, his eyes caught the luxurious car with the grinning ravenette standing by the car door but that wasn't the reason for his sudden smile that bloomed in his face.

"Lee Hyung!" Jungkook's smile fell when the brunet ran into the other's arms who was quick to wrap his hands around him, holding him by his waist.

The sight burned holes in the ravenette's eyes but instead of scowling, the male found himself gazing at the giggling brunet who eventually caught his doe eyes before he made his way towards him.

The ravenette was in daze that he didn't realize that taehyung was already standing in front of him, a shy smile on his lips as he peered up at him through his thick lashes that almost touched his dark brows.

"Y-you're staring at me." Taehyung whispered with a shy voice causing the other to come out of his trance and taehyung's breath hitched when the ravenette said something that had him a blushing mess.

"You're heavenly."

Taehyung's heart almost jumped out of his chest at his words. It's not the first time he's telling those words to him but his heart skips beats when he realized that this time it was only meant for him.

Taehyung didn't know how to hide his blushing face from the male who's been staring at him attentively. Their small movements somehow ended up with a voice of Lee who asked them to get in the car with him following them.

"Where to?" Lee asked jungkook who sat next to the brunet in the back seat.

"My mansion." Taehyung instantly turned to him, looking at the ravenette's face who smirked in return when he caught him staring.

"Are you okay?" With a startled movement, taehyung nodded his head subtly. But his shaking eyes said otherwise which had the male smiling.

"You should know you are bad at lying." Taehyung's lips broke into a faint smile when jungkook uttered those words.

"N-nothi--" Taehyung gasped when the male grabbed his thighs and made him sit on his lap with his arms securely wrapped around his waist.

"J-jungkook, W-what are you doing?" Taehyung had to squirm above him to get away from the male's grip but eventually gave up and sat still when jungkook mumbled something in his ear.

"Stop moving or else I might end up fucking you right here and you know I would... Even if your Lee hyung is watching us." The ravenette smirked when the brunet became still in his arms. Taehyung could see the smirk on his face which makes him blush profusely.

"Now tell me, what's that you wanted to ask me?" Taehyung immediately looked up and met the other's face which was barely away from his.

"H-how do you know that I wanted to ask you something?" Being intrigued, the brunet stared at him with his big eyes which had the other smiling ear to ear.

"Your eyes always speaks to me more than you ever did. I know what they want." Jungkook whispered while his hands ran up and down the brunet's sides.

"T-then... do you know what they want now?" Taehyung bit back his naughty smile as he wrapped his hands around the ravenette's neck who only grinned in return.