Smile Suits Your Face

A little bit of NSFW...

Skip if you're uncomfortable. 🤷

Taehyung gasped as he shot up from his bed as though someone poured cold water on him. His wary and panicking eyes looked around the room as his breath became ragged.

"Hey hey, calm down. You're okay now." The soothing voice and the soft grip on his forearm had the brunet somehow settle down as he took deep breaths, filling up his lungs.

"How do you feel now?" Eun-ji looked at him with her worried eyes, her hands gently caresses the brunet's arm.

"Exhausted." Taehyung mumbled.

"Of course you would feel like that. You passed out last night and you just woke up now. So it's normal." Taehyung's brows furrowed as he looked at her smiling face.

Taehyung's eyes slightly enlarged when the memories of last night hit him in his head causing him to slap his mouth.

"He just said he loves me." Taehyung found himself mumbling the words which she did hear and smiled at his puzzled expression.

"He did?" Taehyung's head turns to his side when he heard her smiling voice. Looking around, the brunet finally realized he was in his room, on his bed.

"How did I get here?"

His eyes bulged in surprise when he noticed that he was in different clothes. He was wearing a very thin white shirt that reached his mid thighs and what made him choke is, there was no pants on him, only his underwear is covering his lower region.

Taehyung was quick to pull the blanket up to his neck, covering himself from Eun-ji who was puzzled by his sudden startled movements.

"Did you just undress me?!" Taehyung shrieked as he pulled the blanket up more to his chest.

Eun-ji let out a scoff, rolling her eyes at the dramatic brunet. "Calm down Tae, it's not me, it's your husband who did it. And even if it was me, why are you being shy about it? It's not like I haven't seen you naked before." Taehyung squinted his eyes at the grinning girl who gave him a wink.

"W-what do you mean? Was he here?" Taehyung couldn't help but blush at the thought of the ravenette doing his dress for him while he was unconscious.

"Not was, is." Eun-ji's words had the brunet confused. She saw the clueless expression on his face which had her laughing a little before she pointed to the door.

"He's outside, in the kitchen. He's making a coffee for you." Taehyung's heart started pounding in his chest at her words. Jungkook is here which means he didn't dream of anything. It was all true. The mere thought itself had him go crazy inside. The urge to run to the male become stronger as he clutches the blanket to his chest.

"Wanna see him that bad?" Eun-ji's words somehow pulled the brunet out of his wandering thoughts.

"Obvious?" Taehyung made a face of guilt which had her giggling.

"Very." Taehyung smiled at her teasing comment but his head instantly snapped up upon hearing the door opening sound and his breath left his lungs when he saw him standing by the door with a coffee cup in his hand.

"Time for me to leave." Eun-ji drawled before getting up from the bed and silently walked out of the room.

Taehyung's giddy eyes followed the ravenette who made his way to the bed and taehyung gulped hard as the male sat next to him before placing the cup on the table beside his bed.

Taehyung's eyes grew wide when the male suddenly leaned in, pressing a gentle kiss on his forehead before pulling away to see his face which was looking at him like a lost deer.