Did Your Dick Fall Off?

The morning breeze slowly gusted through the satin curtains that sweeps the glasses of the slightly opened window. Taetae shuddered as the cold wind tickled his naked back as his face rested atop the other male's buffed chest with his cheek squeeze pressed, a hand wrapping around the male's torso as the other one stayed between the ravenette's cheek and the pillow.

A soft hum escaped the brunet's lips as he stirred in his sleep, moving his body closer to the ravenette's, blindly searching for the warmth. He felt a hand go behind him, pulling him closer as he nuzzled his face into the other's chest, trying to sleep more.

But he had to wake up when he heard the alarm went off with a loud sound which made him whine into his sleep as his eyelids still stuck together, refusing to move away one from another. Squinting his eyes a little, the brunet looked down and found a bare chest before his eyes which made him fully awake the next moment.

He looked up and saw the sleeping ravenette who nuzzled his face into his hand that was resting under his cheek. Taetae couldn't suppress the smile that bloomed in his face when he stared at the small pout on the other's lips which making him almost coo at the sight. He looked so elegant, harmless, so peaceful when in reality he's just a man of fierceness, discourteous.

"You look like a baby when you sleep, my snarky daddy!" Lifting a hand, taetae slowly trailed a finger down jungkook's face who frowned at the soft touch. He was quick to pull his hand away when jungkook squinted his eyes open only to be greeted with the blushing brunet's face who still rested his chin on his naked chest.

"G-Good morning?" Holding a timid smile on his flushed face, taetae stared at the ravenette who smiled lazily before pulling the brunet up to his face causing him to gasp at the sudden move.

"Morning baby angel!" Jungkook rasped out in his morning deep voice which did a thing to the brunet's body as he felt tingles everywhere and stared down at him with a naughty gaze causing the other to smirk in amusement. "What?" Jungkook saw him gulping a little as his gaze fixed on him, trying to say something but stopping himself by biting his lips.

"You l-look so sexy!" Taetae whispered as his gaze trailed down on his face, dropping on his smirking lips as the ravenette gazed back at him with a cocky smile. "Want me between your legs?" Jungkook whispered before leaning in, sniffing kisses against his jaw, earning a faint moan from the brunet who closed his eyes at that.

Jungkook abruptly pulled away as his amused gaze landed on the brunet's pleased face. "Babe, you're hard." He mumbled when he felt his hardness poking the side of his waist under the white blanket. Jungkook could feel the wetness against his skin. Taetae's face contorted in embarrassment as he looked away from the grinning ravenette who was quick to twist them around, laying the gasping brunet under him.

"I love how you become wet under my simple touch baby, you're so wet for me." Taetae moaned as jungkook slipped into the blanket, running his lips on his chest, trailing down his tummy before he sat between his legs where the brunet actually wants him. Biting his lips in anticipation, taetae stayed still on the bed and stared at the ceiling since he couldn't able to see the ravenette's figure which hid into the blankets.

"Oh my!" Taetae breathed out as his head fall back to the pillow when he felt those warm lips around him, sucking him so good that had him almost cum into his mouth right away. Taetae badly wanted to thrust into his mouth but too embarrassed to do so as the thoughts of jungkook teasing him evoked in his fucked up mind.

"Ah~" He felt all of his energy draining from his body as he already came into the ravenette's skillful mouth and squirmed around when he felt his balls being licked by the hungry male who finally emerged from the blanket, staring down at the sinful expression on his face.