I'm Okay

The ride back to his home was silent as taetae stayed quiet, still in daze as he couldn't pull the thoughts of the ravenette who was the reason for his unusual behavior.

For the first time in his life he felt different. He thought he was a child who plays around with toys and watch cartoons to entertain himself.

But jungkook's one kiss made him feel out of his small phase. He never felt anything like that before. The way his body responded to his kiss and the striking waves that ran every part of his body is something that he wanted to feel often.

"Baby, are you okay?" Jimin's worried voice pulled him out of his thoughts which took his mind everywhere and poured the desire for something he never heard of.

"I'm okay... Am I not? Is something wrong with me?" Frowning at the brunet's muddling words, jimin looked at him through the rear view of mirror.

"Taetae, Has something happened in college?" Jimin suddenly questioned startling the brunet who's eyes widened a little before he looked up at him.

"N-Nothing happened. W-Why are you asking me again?" Taetae stumbled over his words. He doesn't want him to know that he kissed someone who he doesn't even know.

"Are you sure? Cause you're acting weird for the past hour. Baby, if someone hurt you you have to tell me then only I ca--"

"No one hurt me. I'm okay jiminah." He spoke with an assuring smile on his face which brought a smile to the latter's face as well.

"Okay then. You can go now." Tilting his head, he gestured him to look out the window which the brunet did right away.

"Oh, thank you jiminah!" Taetae spoke before getting out of his car, waving his hand at the latter who only smiled back at him before he drove off.

When the brunet trudged inside Jin smiled at him but halted since he couldn't tell if it's really taetae or taehyung. He could only cognize taetae by his beaming smile but since the brunet's face was blank he hesitated a bit. It was until the brunet decided to call his name.

"Hyungie." Jin only smiled after that. Making his way he approached the brunet who walked towards him as well before giving him the little hug he always gives Jin when he returns home.

"Is my baby bear sad? I don't see the smile on his face today. What happened?" Patting his head Jin smiled down at the brunet who looked up at him with a hesitant look on his flushed face.

"Um.. I met someone today." He started reluctantly, not sure if he should tell him about what happened or not.

"Oh, good! Is it a girl or boy? Was he or she good or bad? I'm sure they already like you. Am I not right?" Tapping on the brunet's nose, Jin smiled at taetae who let out a giggle at the other's act.

"I d-don't know. But he ki--" He stopped right when he saw the frown on jin's face who looked at him curiously. He felt too embarrassed to say the words to the male.

Without saying anything he ran away from the confused Jin who let out sigh in defeat. "He's definitely hiding something from me. I need to ask him."

"Honey, I'm going out for dinner with my friends. So don't wait for me. Take care!" Yoona yelled, rushing towards the front door.

"Have a good time!" Jin said laughing a little at yoona when he saw her running, while holding her high heels in her hand.

Heaving a sigh, he started walking back and forth, eyes constantly looking at the door, waiting for someone's arrival.

He had lot of questions in his head as he continued walking around. His legs refused to sit down until he'd find out the answers.

The door slam opened which had him look to the direction and saw the tired brunet walk inside.

"Taehyung!" he called out.

The said brunet glared at jin as soon as he saw him standing by the stairs.

He cringed, hearing his name coming out of his lips.

"Stop calling my name!" he grunts.

The latter chuckled, finding it somehow funny.

"I'm sure you have that name just to call you." Jin replied rather mockingly.

"Yeah but not for you" Taehyung said as he made his way to upstairs but stopped when jin grabbed his forearm.

"What the fuck is your problem?" taehyung yelled, eyes glaring at him.

"Do you know what happened to taetae? Have you ever tried to look over him?" Jin asked curiously. He thought he might know about it.

Taehyung let out a chuckle while rolling his eyes "Why do I have to look over him? Not by fuckin business."

"Taehyung? He's your brother for a Fuck sake!" Jin spatted, annoyed by the youngers reply.

"Oh, now you know I'm his brother? Well he's not my brother anymore!" Taehyung yelled at jin's face who was taken a back by his answer.

"Seriously taehyung?" Jin frowned, the disappointment in his voice was clear as daylight.

"Yes, out of my way please. I'm getting late for my gym class." He simply said before heading upstairs.

Being speechless, jin slumped down on the couch watching him walking away further.

"What happened to you? What made you change like this?" Jin mumbled, a lonely tear left his wide eyes. "I know you're not saying all of this out of hate. I can still see the hurt in your eyes, which I'm seeing for the past four years. What happened to you? Why are you like this?"

"What happened to my old taehyung?"

"Is it because of him?"