He Likes You

"I'm home!" Taetae chirped. His father trailing behind him with a wide smile on his wrinkled face.

"Look who's back! It's my baby!" Yoona squealed, squishing taetae's cheeks, cooing at the younger's cheeky smile.

"Whoa Jagi! You're gonna squish him to death" Choi chuckled.

"Mom! You know? Daddy picked me up today!" Taetae spoke excitedly, pointing at his father who patted his head gently.

"What are you doing here? Shouldn't you be in New York right now?" Frowning at the male, yoona questioned as she sat down with Choi, her husband.

"I'm here to see my sons. Am I not allowed to come here? I miss them too my lady." Choi gave a smile to his wife before his eyes fixed on the brunet who sat there across them.

"I feel like I should take one of them with me." Choi spoke as he stared at taetae who smiled at him back.

"Taetae? " his wife questioned, her eyes fixed on the brunet as well.

"Yes. I'm thinking about taking him with me. He can study there. I'm sure he will like that city. What do you think honey?"

"Oka--"

"Please don't take him away from me. I'm sure he can study here as well. So please.." Jin pleads, gazing at yoona.

"Honey, are you sure you want him to be here?" Yoona questioned. "You're the one who asked me to send him with his father."

" I know. But I'm the one asking you now too. Please, let him stay here for a while."

Yoona only smiled at him. "As you wish dear."

Jin smiled in relief at her words, even Choi accepted his wish before he walked away.

Meanwhile taehyung who's been standing by the door, silently listened everything.

To be honest taehyung kinda felt relieved thinking his brother would leave him. But he got mad when jin ruined everything.

"I will do anything for my taetae." Jin smiled fondly at the younger who smiled back at him.

"Bullshit!"

He didn't realize that he said it out loud until everyone's head turned towards him.

"Oh, you're home taehyung! Do you need anything?" Jin asked, ignoring the dead glares that coming from taehyung.

"Doofus!!!" taetae yelled, flashing his boxy smile at him which taehyung used to love from the younger.

Taehyung only scoffed, eyes glaring at jin. Despite the younger's calls he started making his way to upstairs, heading to his room.

"Meanie doofus!" taetae huffs, a little pout on his face.

Jin sighed while looking at Yoona who was also looking back at him. He could tell that she's hurt by her son's pervious actions yet she couldn't do anything about it.

~÷~

"Yo, guess what? I finally talked to my crush!" Jackson beamed.

"Who?" Jungkook questioned.

"It's him! The professor!"

"Who?"

"Min yoongi man!! Min yoongi!!
The God himself!"

"Oh, So?" Jungkook asked boringly.

"Wait, are you kidding me? I just said I talked to my crush!" Jackson spoke, eyes looking at him in disbelief.

"I thought I was your crush" the ravenette teased, a silly smile on his face. He burst into laughter when Jackson screamed in frustration.

"Fuck you!!"

"That'll cost you 9.6 billion dollars plus tax. In cash please." Jungkook winked, still grinning at Jackson.

"In your dreams bitch! I wouldn't spend a buck on you!"

Jungkook laughed at Jackson's angry face then nodded his head. "Okay. That's your bad luck then. So what did he say?" he asked, making the latter to look at him.

"Now you're interested? Anyway, he said that he knows me and he used to see me at the bar that we go-"

"Wait, are you telling me he was okay with that he saw you-"

"Yes, pay attention. He said that-"

"Wait wait wait, he said he saw you in the bar and he didn't ask anything about it?" Jungkook frowned, eyes looking at him disbelief.

"The fuck is wrong with you? I just said yes. Now listen to me, I just talked to him and-"

"Wait, are you serious right now?"
Jungkook raised a brow at him.

"Bitch let me fini-aw!" Jackson groaned when a shoe hit him in his head "Who the fuck?" he yelled at the said person who's now glaring at him. "Oh, it's you baby!" he grinned at Hoseok who was so busy removing his other shoe.

"Stop calling me baby!" he yelled, throwing another shoe at him. This time it hit him right in his face.

"Ouch! Baby, stop! it hurts!" Jackson whined, rubbing his Forehead.

"Baby again?" hoseok yelled, aggressively removing his one sock, throwing at Jackson who catches it successfully.

"Baby, socks won't hurt me. Why are you so dumb?" Jackson asks, laughing at hoseok who seems to be raging in anger.

"is that so? Then how about this?" he asked, taking a brick that was on the floor.

"Baby no!..I will die!" Jackson panicked.

"Die then!" he grunts, almost throwing it but Jackson was quick to run towards him, hugging him tightly, nose buried in the crook of his neck. The latter was frozen at the place, hand going down, letting the brick fall down from his grip.

His heart skipped a beat when Jackson leaned back, placing a small kiss on his right cheek. "Baby, don't be mad. I was just joking. You're my only love."

Hoseok almost forgot that he was supposed to be mad then suddenly pushed him away.

"Get off! I'm here to tell you that we're late for gym. So be there on time." he spats before dashing away.

"Baby, wait! What is wrong with him? Why is he so mad at the fact that I was crushing on someone else when he doesn't even like me" Jackson whined.

"He likes you" Jungkook muttered.

"What? Jungkook-ah, Are you dumb too? He never said anything like that and didn't you see? he almost killed me." He winced, rubbing his head where he got hit by hoseok.

"You're the one dumb here you dumb bitch! Believe it or not, he likes you"
Jungkook said, walking through the hallway with the confused Jackson trailing behind.

"Really? Am I dumb? Why am I dumb tho? Does he really loves me? " Jackson asked constantly making Jungkook groan in annoyance.

"If you don't shut your mouth I'll call hobi hyung" Jungkook warned, hoping he'll shut his mouth.

"Okay okay, calm down man!"

"Are you sure he loves me?" Jackson started again.

"I'm calling hobi hyung!"

"No-"

"Hello? hyung? Jackass wanna know if you love him or not-" he couldn't complete his words when Jackson snatched his phone away.

"No baby, I know you love me. And I love you too! " Jackson cut him off, shouting through the phone.

Hoseok almost threw his phone away when he heard him screaming from the other line. "I'll fuckin kick your ass to the Mars if you don't shut your mouth!" he grunts, making the latter shut his mouth right away.

Jungkook laughed at their not so romantic conversations. "You two will look cute together!" he muttered.