Chasing A Butterfly

"You're not going to believe what I'm about to say now." Jackson huffed out as he ran towards jungkook who sat down on a bench, playing games on his phone.

"Mhm, what is it?" Jungkook's head never looked up as he spoke while fixing his eyes on the small object that was in his hands.

"I thought I was just kidding but now I really think he has DID or a screw lose." Jackson breathed out and upon hearing that, jungkook looked up at him, frowning.

"And why is that? Did you see him crying again?" Jungkook questioned while raising a brow at Jackson who shook his head in denial.

"Worse than that." Jackson spoke getting the ravenette's full attention now on him.

"What did he do?"

"HE'S CHASING A BUTTERFLY!" Jackson screamed as he threw his hands in the air, still couldn't believe what he just saw.

"What?" Jungkook shouted in disbelief.

"Are you sure it was him? Cause I don't think you saw the right person. Him? Chasing a butterfly? Stop making fun of him. If he heard you I'm sure he'll make you sit on a nail."

"You're not gonna believe me?"

"Nope, not when you speak nonsense."

"How about I show you then?" Jungkook head swiftly turned around, looking up at Jackson who nodded his head at him.

Pulling the ravenette with him, Jackson rushed to the ground. "This is gonna be so much fun!" Jungkook heard the latter screech the words he hauled him away.

"Where is he? I saw him right here?" He mumbled as he looked around and jungkook just gave a death glare.

"Oh, don't worry. He must've changed his mind and went chase chicken." Jungkook scoffed but his eyes went wide as saucer when he saw him, doing exactly what Jackson told him.

"Holy fuck, what the hell is he doing?" Jungkook find himself mumbling when his eyes caught the said brunet running after those butterflies that flew above his head as the other male run after him.

"Baby, watch out! There's a tree behind you!" Jimin yelled as he ran after him who continued to run around as his eyes only fixed on the fly.

Jungkook stared at him in awe. Though it was a real surprise for him, he couldn't deny the fact that the brunet looked so adorable, and the giggles that leaves his lips sounded like music to his ears.

His sense came back when jackson cleared his throat to get his attention. "So tell me, is this the same guy we know? Cause I really don't think it's him. Nope, definitely not." He spoke, shaking his head.

"I don't think it's him either." Jungkook mumbled, his eyes still fixed on the brunet.

"Holy shit! I always wanted to meet the people who has DID. Now finally I met one!" Jackson squealed and jungkook rolled his eyes at him.

"Too happy to see one of your family member?"

Jackson gasped at that. "Dude, I'm just saying they're so fun to watch. Imagine being friends with them. They'll definitely entertain us!" Jungkook chuckled at his words.

"Yeah, they can also send you to psychiatric hospital."

"Yah, shut your fuckin mouth! You're really a mood killer." The latter scoffed as he looked at the brunet who was long gone from their sight.

"Shit we missed him. It's all your fault idiot!" Jackson smacked jungkook in the head who let out a laugh.

"Whatever, whether he has DID or a screw lose, I'm definitely going to get him back." Jackson's eyes become wide at that.

"Dude, We just found out that he's a patient! And you still talking about your revenge? The heck is wrong with you?" Giving him an annoying look, Jackson spoke between his glares.

"He just challenged me, remember? And I have to get him back." Smirking at his own words, jungkook stared at the direction where the brunet just went.

"You moron! How can you be so c--" Jackson stopped in the middle when he felt a tap on his shoulder from behind.

"What are you two doing here?" Hoseok spoke and Jackson's eyes almost popped out of its sockets when he turned around as well as jungkook's who stared at the person like he just saw a ghost.

Jackson slowly leaned toward jungkook who stood in his place and whispered in mute." We just saw him going that way, then how come he's standing behind him?" Pointing his fingers out, he stared at the brunet who was smirking back at them.

"Probably did parkour."

"You two okay?" Hoseok had to ask when he saw their weird reaction and the way they were looking at them made him kinda worried.

"Where did you come from?" Coming out of his shocked state, jungkook scowled at the brunet who let out a chuckle in response.

"That's a tough question right there. But my parents always say that I fell from heaven. But I don't know if it's really true. You know, I wish I knew." Taehyung spoke with a smirk.

"Told you he's losing a screw." Jackson whispered again.

"What's with the whispering?" Hoseok spoke and the two quickly pulled away from each other.

"That's our secret." Jackson said earning a laugh from taehyung.

"I know you two are trying so hard to get me back. Just admit it, you can't do anything to me. You're all bark, no bite." Taehyung grinned at jungkook who let out a scoff at his words.

"You wouldn't be saying that if you met my raging fist. Be glad that I didn't hurt you yet--"

"Jungkook! What are you saying? Didn't I tell you that you shouldn't beat anyone? This is the last chance you got. If you ruin this then you definitely will be kicked out and will never able complete your studies!" Hoseok yelled as he glared at the ravenette whose eyes became wide as hoseok blurted out everything in front of the brunet.

" Oh! That sounds great! So you can't do anything even if I punch you in the face right now? " Taehyung smirked and jungkook just scowled at him.

"Taehyung, stop it. You're making it worse." Hoseok spoke as he turned to his side and saw the grinning taehyung.

"Taehyung huh? You have the worst name. Sounds like a teapot to me." Jungkook laughed giving Jackson a high-five.

Taehyung let out a bitter chuckle. "Doesn't sounds worst than you juggle ball."

Jungkook flounced towards taehyung who only laughs as he raised his hand, showing his palm to the seething ravenette who stopped inches away from him.

"Tsk, did you forget you'll be thrown out of here? Calm down honey, or else you'll be doomed."

"I will fuckin bury you under the ground if you don't shut your filthy mouth!" Jungkook snarled, his eyes blazing in anger as he glowered at taehyung.

"Both of you! Stop this already! I can't with you two!" Yelling at the two, hoseok pulled them away from each other.

"Jungkook, I'm here to tell you that namjoon hyung asked you to go to his office. So stop your fighting and go right now. He needs you!" Hoseok spoke, looking at the ravenette who kept glaring at taehyung.

"C'mon jungkook, we'll talk about this later." Pushing the ravenette Jackson dragged him away with him.