Taetae

The next morning taetae found himself Whining to jimin, complaining about Jungkook.

He remembered how he ignored him right after he came from the bathroom. The ravenette didn't even spare a glance at him after the little moment they had shared in there.

"Why is he ignoring me? Why doesn't he love me back?" Jimin felt a pang in his heart at his words.

"I could ask you the same question. Why don't you love me back?... When you agreed to love me?" Jimin tried his best not to cry but he couldn't hold it back when he saw those innocent eyes staring at him with utter shock.

The latter's unexpected words left the brunet speechless. There was a brief pause in their conversation as taetae kept staring at him with wide eyes.

"J-jiminah... I'm sor --"

"A sorry won't change anything baby." Jimin tried his best not to snap at him.

Guilt took over taetae when he saw the tears in jimin's eyes. He couldn't help but cry and let his tears fall down from his eyes.

"I'm sorry jiminah. I didn't know I made you upset. I'm so evil."Jimin's hands were quick to wipe his tears as soon as he caught the brunet's crying face.

" Hey, don't cry. It's not your fault at all.... It's me, who forced you. I should've known.." Jimin reached out to brush the tears away from the brunet's eyes who continued to sob as he shook his head, disagreeing with him.

"No, I made you cry.. I'm a bad person." taetae spoke between his sobs making jimin chuckle.

"I'm not crying baby.. It's just... I'm disappointed that you fell in love with some rude asshole instead of me!" The latter groaned causing the brunet to giggle between his crying.

"Bad words."Jimin heard him speaking through his sniffles.

"Oh! So you know what was that words meant? How did you know?"

"I googled it!" taetae said, smiling proudly.

"What? Why would you even search for that?" jimin chuckled.

"That's what doofus would always say whenever he sees yo--" he slapped his mouth as soon as he realized what he just blurted out.

"And you were curious to know that?" jimin raised a brow at him making the brunet nod his head slowly.

"That dickhe--" Jimin wanted to curse but stopped when he saw the curious eyes looking at him.

"I'm not saying anything. Now stop looking at me like that." Taetae pouted a little at his words but somehow managed to smile when he felt jimin's lips being pressed against his cheeks.

"J-Jiminah, a-are you my best friend?" Jimin wanted to scream No! You're my only love and you will be mine forever! but couldn't as he already knew there is no way he can force him into love him.

"Yes baby. I am."

"Y-You won't leave me right?" Jimin smiled at his words. Making a step closer to the brunet he tucked a strand of hair behind his ear, soft gaze zeroing on those almond eyes.

"Without you, I'm not going anywhere."

"Jungkookah, Is that true you're leaving this country?" Jackson bellowed right when he appeared in front of him.

"Two days. I'm only leaving for two days." Jungkook spoke rather calmly, making the latter scoff at him.

"Still means you're leaving!" Jackson grumbled. His arms folded over his chest as he looked everywhere but him, indicating that he's mad.

Jungkook just chuckled at the latter's childish act then pulled him down to make him sit next to him.