Don't Get Close To Me

Taetae squeaked when his body has been lifted off the floor by the drunk male. His hands held jungkook's shoulders tightly out of fear that he might fall down from the male's firm yet somewhat losen grip.

He couldn't help but panic when jungkook led both of them towards the bed as he carried him in a bridal style.

"Hyung--"

The moment he opened his mouth, he was already been thrown onto the bed as he let out a sudden gasp.

"Hyung, what are you d-doing?" taetae's hands firmly pressed against jungkook's chest when the drunk male hovered over him, leaning down to his already flushed face.

Jungkook didn't answer. He only pushed the hands away from his chest that holding him back and leaned down to the brunet who suddenly became tensed under him, hands squeezing the ravenette's biceps as he watched the male above him staring down at his lips.

Taetae shut his eyes scrunched close, hands continued to squeeze the hard muscles under his palms, anticipating to have those luscious lips on his feverish skin which is begging for the ravenette's touch. With one touch of him and the brunet will be gone.

He could hear his heart pounding in his chest as he patiently waited to feel those lips on him.

But nothing happened.

Fluttering his eyes open, taetae whined when he realized what was happening.
Jungkook is still above him. Drunk gaze settled down on his blushing face with a teasing smile on the corner of his lips.

Taetae whined as he let go of those biceps and slapped the ravenette's chest as hard as he could.

He started hitting the male's chest with his weak hands as the tiny noises leaves his lips which had the ravenette grin more. But everything stopped when jungkook grabbed his both hands pinning them above his head causing the brunet to let out a surprised gasp.

"Are you disappointed? Because I didn't do anything?" Jungkook teased causing the other to whine. The brunet bit down on his lips to supress a moan that desperately trying to slip out when he felt the other's weight on his fragile body. If the ravenette wasn't teasing, he would have already given his all to the male above him and would be begging for his mercy.

"Someone is disappointed." He could hear the amusement in his voice which had the brunet whine more.

"I'm not! Let me go!" taetae finally responded as he wriggled out of the drunk male's grip.

"Admit it baby, you do want me as bad as I want you right now." Whispering, jungkook gazed down at the timid brunet who suddenly halted his movements upon his words. Big eyes staring up at the male who started leaning down, stopping right beside his ear.

"Show me how bad you want me. Let me feel your lov--mmhgh~" The brunet slammed his lips onto jungkook's, taking him off guard. Without any delay, jungkook grabbed the brunet's face into his hands, deepening the kiss as the brunet tilted his head to his side, giving him what he wanted.

No thoughts. Head empty, numb as his mind only concentrated on the male above him. He could feel his lips tremble in need as jungkook's lips trailing down his neck, hands finding its way slipping through his silk shirt rubbing his bare skin causing him to moan into his ear.

As though it was a call, jungkook groaned against the other's ear, feeling his pants tightening at the sinful sound. He slowly leaned back looking down at the brunet who was breathing heavily as he closed his eyes shut. But his eyes snap opened when jungkook mumbled something that he thought he might heard it wrong.

"W-what?"

" I said hit me."

"H-huh?"

"Please hit me, or else I won't stop." jungkook breathed against his lips.