Jungkook Hyung

"They're what? " Hoseok's eyes widened comically.

"You heard me. They're twins.. An identical twins!" Jackson spoke with a smug smile on his face.

"How could this happen?" hoseok mumbled, still can't believe what his eyes were seeing right now.

"Oh you don't know? Well let me tell you. Sometimes the fertilised egg thingy you know the one inside the woman's womb would burst--wait no, actually it splits into two and that's whe--"

"Can you just shut your fucking mouth up? I know how it works. You don't need to explain." he hissed, glaring at the amused male who just had a silly grin on his face.

Hoseok finally averted his gaze towards the brunet and saw him giggling silently when the two started bickering over nothing." You're enjoying this aren't you?" he spoke causing the brunet to purse his lips.

" Yah, don't speak harshly. He might get scared. "Jackson retorted and Hoseok's face twisted in pure confusion.

" What are you saying? Why would a grown ass man would be even scared?"

" That's where you mistaken. He's a fetus inside a grown ass body. You know, he's still a mama's boy. " Jackson leaned forward whispering the words to hoseok who was in utter shock.

"You mean...." he trailed off and saw Jackson nodding his head at him.

"Omg!" he breathed in disbelief as he looked at the brunet who had a confused expression on his face.

"You know what's more interesting? He is in love with the one and only asshole, hot headed, our feisty firecracker who's been named as Jeon jungkook."

"What?!" hoseok voice boomed making the brunet to jump a little, even startled Jackson as well..

"Ugh, why the fuck would you have to yell in my ears. I think I'm going deaf." the latter groaned.

"Oh, no no no! This isn't good." the latter's panicked voice made the brunet frown as he comes forward, now looking at Hosoek who seemed to having a panic attack.

"Y-you know Jungkook hyung?" he finally decided to ask and his question left the both male amused.

"Of course he knows him. After all he's your Jungkook hyung's cousin." Jackson spoke mockingly, earning a sharp glare from hoseok.

"What the fuck are you doing? Shouldn't you be putting some sense and make him realize what he was doing?" hoseok snarled at Jackson who just shrugs.

"I was in the middle of my lessons when you just--"

"What? Telling him bedtime stories? That was your way of putting sense?"

"Baby, he's practically still a child, of course it's the only way. Well, do you have any better ideas?" he asked, folding his arms over his chest, causing hoseok to roll his eyes.

Huffing out his breath, hoseok pushed the latter aside and stood in front of the puzzled brunet." Leave it up to me " he murmured before turning his head to see the brunet.

"Look, uh...."

"Taetae" the brunet quickly replied when hoseok seemingly forgot his name.

"That's right taetae. Listen little one, you should not love jung--"

"Are you also going to say I shouldn't love him?" hoseok was left with no words when the brunet mumbled the words with sad pout on his lips.

The latter only sighed as he looked at the pouting taetae, a fond smile on his lips.
"You should know there must be something wrong when everyone is protesting dear." Hoseok spoke concerned, voice laced with worry.