First Date

"She's beautiful!" Hoseok mumbled near taehyung's ear. And the latter just nodded his head, agreeing with him.

Sitting in front of the two, Eun ji stared at them with a little smile on her blush coated face.

"Why did you break up with her? Are you blind?" The both stared at each other's face before looking at the curious hoseok.

"Don't even make me start oppa, it's all because of him. Everything was his fault. He's just so full of himself." Ending her words with a dead glare, Eun ji scoffed at taehyung who smiled a little at his girlfriend's childish act.

"Well, who cares about the reason anyway. You two look awesome together! Should I say I'm jealous?" Taehyung chuckled.

"It's not like you don't have a boyfriend. Why would you be jealous when you have one. Hyung, I know you like him, that weird thing. Don't you?"

Hosoek gasped at that. "Hey, why are you calling him a thing? I mean, I know he's some kind of weird breed and sometimes I also wonder if he's even a human. But he's not a bad person you know? He really loves me."

"What about you? Don't you love him too?" Taehyung asked and hoseok just gulped.

"Oppa! You like him?" Eun ji asked, excitedly.

"No way. I mean, um.. Maybe a little? I don't know." Hoseok uttered as he made hand gestures to Eun ji.

"There we go! That dumbass would be happy to hear this." Taehyung spoke and hoseok just groaned in annoyance.

"Whatever. The coffee is here everyone!" rubbing his hands together, hoseok took his cup near his nose, humming at the delightful smell.

Taehyung chuckled. "Hyung, why are you sniffing it? It's kinda weird."

Hosoek snapped. "What do you mean? I do this every time. It feels good! And it gives me a feeling of refreshing! Don't you think?" averting his eyes, he smiled at Eun ji.

"Well said oppa! Someone just being completely ridiculous. Like he just doesn't sniff his socks before wearing them." She scoffed.

Hosoek almost spat out his coffee. "You sniff your socks? Why would you do that?" Hoseok screeched causing the brunet to roll his eyes.

"What's wrong with that? I'm just making sure that I wasn't wearing a used one. Obviously." He ended his words with "duh" tone.

"Liar! I know you do that every single time! Stop giving excuses!" Eun ji snapped back at him.

Hosoek laughed at them. "Tell me more about him Eunji. Do you know any other habits of him?" He snickered when taehyung started grumbling as his eyes rolled back.

"Of course there's more! Tell you what? Someone just loves to poop while being stark naked. And calls it a comfortable feeling."

Hosoek burst into laughter. "You poop while nakey? Must be really a comfortable position." the two raised their one hand, slapping their palms together as taehyung sat there unbothered, busy rolling his eyes at them.

"I'm done with you two." slamming the table, he stood up and about to walk away when his eyes caught something interesting that made his blood boil.

"Fucking faggot!"

Hearing this, hoseok who was busy laughing, turned around only to met with the best sight he ever could ask for.

"Omg!" He gasped, watching jungkook who is holding a tissue in his hand, wiping the brunet's lips as taetae let out a tiny squeak in surprise.

"I'm gonna kill this bitch!" Taehyung halted with just one step when hoseok gripped his wrist tightly.

"Calm down taehyung! Let them have their own time. They look so cute together!" The latter heaved a sigh. "I've never thought that I would ever see jungkook like this. He sure has changed a lot." He couldn't help smiling at them fondly.