You're An Asshole Jungkook!

"W-what!" Jimin's eyes widened comically. He couldn't believe what he just heard. He had to ask twice since he thought he might heard him wrong. Like why would jungkook break his heart? It's not like he's his boyfriend? His brother is. And as far as he knows taehyung is definitely not gay and always against it and he even fought with him for being gay and liking his brother. But only if he knew the real reason behind is not because him being gay but him coming between the two and stealing his lucky charm.

"I can't help...As much I hate him.. I-I really l-like him." Jimin let out an audible gasp. He saw the visible tears forming in the corner of his almond eyes causing him to stare at him in disbelief.

"B-but taehyung... He's your brother's boyfriend. Do you think it's o-okay to like him?" Jimin's eyes stuck to the brunet's face who let out a bitter chuckle in response.

"I never cared about him. So why now? And when I want something I'm going to have it to myself... And in that way, jungkook is going to be mine!" Taehyung spoke as his glares settled on the plain wall.

"Then what about Eun ji? Have you ever thought about how she might feel when she knows this? She really loves you taehyung." Jimin was desperate to make him understand the situation and his sudden implausible confession was too much for him to comprehend anything.

Taehyung's eyes grew wide at the mention of his girlfriend. He knew he has a girlfriend then why did he fall for another person? And that person is a man? Eun ji was the bestest thing that happened in his fucked up life. When he felt all alone and was shunned by literally everyone, she was the one that lend a hand to him, pulling him from the hell named loneliness. She was the one made him feel loved, she was the one cherished him, adored him. Even when he broke up with her, she still loved him, loving him.

A tear rolled down from his eyes as he stared at nothing. He couldn't believe he just forgot about her and decided to run after someone else who doesn't even care about him, hell he don't even want to see him anymore. Another tear rolled down his cheeks. "Why am I crying again? Why can't I get rid of his thoughts? Why do I feel hurt when I'm supposed to be happy? Do I really love her?.... Or him?"

"Just think about it taehyung. I don't want you to get hurt again. Whether it's him or her, the decision is yours to make. I hope you don't make any stupid moves." Taehyung's thought got distracted when jimin spoke as he patted his shoulder, causing him to turn around to meet the other's concerned gaze.

Taehyung only hummed as he nodded his head which had the blonde to remove his hand from his shoulder. Jimin was quick to got up from the bed before sliding his hands into his Jean as he stared at the brunet who seemed to be in deep thinking.

"Then I should be leaving now. I'm missing my classes." He spoke causing taehyung to turn around only to look at him in the eyes.

"Thank you for coming here." Taehyung spoke with a hint of hesitant which made the blonde chuckle at his words.

"I'm the one who should be thankful. I'm glad that you finally accepted me as your friend." Jimin smiled a little as he gazed at him fondly and taehyung just nodded his head without pondering much.

"And one more thing." Jimin stopped, earning the brunet's full attention on him as he curiously looked up at him.

"Yoona said jungkook will be here in few minutes. From what you said, I think he's coming to drop taetae home. So.." He trailed as he looked everywhere but taehyung who frowned at his nervous look.

"So?" He retorted, raising a brow at him.

"Taehyung, I know it's not my place to tell but please stay away from him. He's far more dangerous than what you think." Jimin huffed out, nodding his head at taehyung who let out a breathy chuckle, finding his statement too funny.

"You don't know how he looked when he was drunk. Even a child would lose a battle against him for being cute." Taehyung found himself smiling at his own words as the thoughts of the drunk ravenette who kept babbling about how much he loves him all the while he drove him back to his home.

" You sound like you saw him when he was drunk. D-Did you? "Jimin questioned and taehyung's eyes widened as he realized what he just blurted out.

" Jimin, you should be going now. You're already missing your two classes." At that, jimin quickly looked down at his watch and squealed." Oh dear, Mr. Po's gonna kill me. I'll see you around taehyung. Just remember my words. Don't go near him!" Yelling the words, jimin rushed to the door and ran downstairs to bid goodbye to yoona before heading out.

Taehyung exhaled a sigh as he looked down at his feet, returning to his deep thoughts as his mind still wandered around and couldn't find the right answer to his questions that he had in his head. But the sound of car door closing followed by another one had him stop whatever he was thinking and he ran to the balcony of his room.

"Careful baby, careful. " Jungkook smiled as he made his way to the brunet who tried to run to the door but tripped on his way as he fell onto the ground with his hands pressed down.

"You need time to recover you know?" Jungkook whispered as he pulled him up before wrapping a hand around his waist to steady him as taetae shyly looked away from his teasing smile.

His grip around the railings has tightened as his gaze fell on the grinning ravenette who moved closer to the brunet's face to kiss him on his cheeks as taetae pushed him away.

"Hyung, stop!" Taetae spoke with a shy smile on his flushed face as jungkook kept nuzzling his face into his neck. But it wasn't until the ravenette's gaze traveled up and found the exact figure that between his arms, standing by the railing of the balcony, staring down right back at him with his glaring eyes that sparkled with tears.

Jungkook's face suddenly twisted in anger once his blazing gaze settled on taehyung's glaring ones. He could see him glancing at taetae before his gaze went back to glare at him which made him smirk as he thought of something.

Making his way to the hopping brunet he abruptly lifted him into his arms making the other gasp as he instantly wrapped his hands around his neck. "Hyung, what are you d-doing!" Taetae slapped him in his chest but went silent when jungkook leaned down, kissing him on his lips making him blush at his unexpected move.

Taehyung's heart sank at that sight. He knew he was doing that just to make sure he saw them. And that's why he ran into his room as he couldn't stand there anymore and saw the heartbreaking sight of him kissing his brother.

"You're an asshole jungkook! You're an asshole!" He threw the pillow away as he mindlessly tossed them around, raging at the fact that he still couldn't throw him away like he did.

"Now why the fuck am I going crazy for? He's not worth taehyung, he's not worth for your tears. Don't even think about him. You don't need him. You don't need that asshole." He mumbled to himself as he sat down on the edge of the bed as he continued to shake his head.

"Let it go taehyung. Forget about him. You have a girlfriend." He whispered to himself before he fall back onto his bed and closed his eyes slowly.