Do You Still Love Me?

Taehyung's eyes focused on the table he's cleaning but his mind rooted in deep thoughts that he couldn't even find the answers for them. He was too immersed in thoughts that he failed to notice the person who appeared in front of him with beaming smile on her face.

"It's pretty clean that I can even see my face in it." The sudden voice startled the brunet who looks up and he instantly smiles at Eun ji.

"Hey." Taehyung smiled as Eun ji sat down on the chair, flicking her newly dyed blonde hair which the brunet barley noticed.

"How do I look today?" Eun ji stares expectantly, hoping that he would give some compliments about her hair.

Taehyung was quick to nod his head while mumbling "As always, You look great!" and Eun ji's smile slightly fades away at his almost usual comment.

"Are you sure you alright? You look lost. You're not even here taehyungie!" Her words somehow had the brunet frowning and finally had his whole attention on her.

"W-what do you mean? I am here." Taehyung spoke looking up at her, a small frown still sat across his face.

"Well you are but your mind seems to be miles away from here. I've been noticing you, ever since you came back you look lost!" Eun ji saw the way his face fell at her words and taehyung let his eyes casted down, finding his feet pretty all of a sudden.

"What is it?" Taehyung spoke after a pause and Eun ji let out a scoff at how listless he just sounded.

"I've been trying to show you my new hair but you don't even care about me anymore. You're so mean doofus!" The faint smile instantly fell from his face the moment he heard the last words and Eun ji almost instantly regret that and slapped her mouth.

"Taehyungie, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you." Taehyung let out a faint chuckle, shaking his head when he saw her glossy eyes. "It's okay ji-ji, it's not the first time you're calling me that. Please don't start crying now, I'm not upset about it." Taehyung assured but Eun ji knew it did hurt him in some way and probably reminded someone.

"A-are you sure? You're not upset about it?" Taehyung nodded his head with reassurance.

"Eun ji, I'm completely fine okay? Now let's talk about your date? How was it?" Taehyung quickly changed the topic since he knew Eun ji would easily find out his frame of mind.

Eun ji gazed at him with her judging eyes but ended up answering him anyway. "Don't call it as a date. It wasn't a date okay? I just went with him because you forced me! " She screeched as her head slammed down over the table and stayed there for a while. Taehyung wanted to laugh at how frustratingly she looked but refrained himself from making any noise that will trigger her.

"I didn't force you though. He said he likes you so I thought you might like him too! " Taehyung spoke as Eun ji looks up at him with her face masked in annoyance. Her hair is a bit mess which indicates that she might have pulled her hair out in frustration while on her way here.

" Oh, you've got a new hair color! " Taehyung was quick to look down when he saw the vicious look on her face.

"You made me go on a date with an infant!!" She screeched, slamming her palm on the table which the brunet has been cleaning for the past ten minutes.

"An infant? But he's seventeen, same age as you!" Taehyung exclaimed, earning a scowl from the blonde who refuses to look him in the eyes.

"Taehyungie please, he's a kid who eats color crayons! He doesn't even know what to do with the date!" Taehyung almost gasped at the new information.

"W-what? I thought he's mature enough to date?" The brunet mumbled the last words to himself but Eun ji didn't fail to hear him. Her hands slammed the table again causing taehyung to flinch and he abruptly looks up at her with fearful eyes.