Doofus!

Hurried footsteps neared the lounge as the woman on her heels rushed to see the digital clock that was hanging in the center of the living room.

"Omg! It's already 6:58am?!! How did i even?! Jinnie!! Where are you? Show up your beautiful face right now!!" yoona yelled at the top of her lungs making sure the whole house heard her thunderous voice.

In seconds or so, the said male came out from the kitchen, glaring at the yelling woman. "Now what? Do you want me to bring your fake eyelashes? Popcorn? Pizza? Or Mr. Kim." he asked, voice laced with boredom and a slight hint of annoyance.

"Someone popped your pimples? Why are you so heated, even earlier in the morning?" the woman asked in a teasing manner, making the male roll his eyes.

"Were you screaming my name just to ask this question? Seriously Mrs. Kim? I was in the middle of making my favorite salmon--" jin's words cut off when yoona suddenly yelled, finally realizing the reason for her call.

"Oh shoot! I forgot! Today is their first day, but they're still sleeping. Now honey, please go and wake them up!" she spoke hectically while Jin gave her boring look, obviously not liking the idea.

" You know what Mrs.kim? I remember the day i got here, looking for a job and then you just looked at me from head to toe then smiled while saying " Yes! You can be my butler!" and i was so thankful and overwhelmed. because I thought you offered a job for me to survive.. But i didn't know you were going to push me in this hell so that you could escape." he said looking at her and scoffed when he saw her wiping the non existent tears away from her eyes.

"is that what you think of me honey?
Have I ever treated you as a butler? You're like my big son! And they're your little brothers!" she sniffled still wiping the fake tears making jin roll his eyes hardly at her.

Though he could see the woman was tricking him, deep down, he knows that every single words she said was true. Well, except for one thing. They're not his little brother's. They're the little devils. And he was so thankful that at least one of them is good to him.

" Don't try to trick me again I'm not gonna fall for this.. Not anymore."

Yoona walked towards jin then looked at him with sad eyes, almost making jin regret his words that he said earlier but that didn't last long when he heard her next word.

"Honey, can we have our argument later so now you can go and wake them up? Yeah?" jin only chuckled, shaking his head, smiling at yoona who returned the same smile.

" I hate you Mrs.kim" he chuckled.

"I know you love me honey. Won't you do it for me?" Yoona pleaded with her both hands on his cheeks.

A stressful sigh left jin's lips as he closed his eyes momentarily. "So you're telling me that I have to deal with that demon?" His words stopped followed by a loud thundering voice which Interrupted him.

"Where's my coffee!?"

A scoff escaped jin's lips, instantly recognizing the owner of the spoiled brat's voice.

"Speaking of the devil, He's calling me. Okay, wish me luck Mrs Kim. See you again if I'm alive." he said before heading upstairs.

The first thing jin saw when he opened the door was that taehyung wasn't even up from his bed, he was still covering himself with blanket while his hands were too busy checking on the phone.