Reunion

"Shit, fuck! I shouldn't have agreed with this. Shit!" The brunet stomps his feet as he flaps the thin coat he wore over his t-shirt to keep himself out from the cold wind.

Eun ji giggles seeing him dance in his place. "Why? Because I'm coming with you?" She taunts him making the brunet groan. To say or not, it was the truth. He did not expect her to bug him all night just to take her with him so she could stick to his side all day.

Taehyung glares at her through the corner of his eyes. "If you know the answer, why would you ask?" Eun ji snorted at his whine.

"C'mon taehyungie, I've never been into such events before. So let me tag along with you!" Taehyung was about to flick her forehead when a loud honk startled them. Eun ji clutches her hands onto taehyung's arm at the sudden sound.

A man clad in an expensive slim fit black suit hops out of the car, making his way towards the two gawking heads who had their mouth wide open as their eyes dropped on the upcoming male who marched his way up towards them with his long strides.

Taehyung, at this point, lost count of how many times he had told himself that the male is very attractive and handsome but he still couldn't help from gawking at him every time he sees him. The male always manages to look a bit more fetching when he wears suits. He was in awe that he didn't realize that the male was already standing in front of him, a mischievous smile across his lips.

"Hi again."

There he goes again, melting and going all weeny in front of him just like that. Taehyung definitely needs to get a grip of himself before he does something that might makes him want to shrink under his shirt.

"Control yourself. He has a boyfriend! He has a boyfriend!!" Taehyung had to remind himself that over and over.

"Hey." He gave him a dampened smile as jungkook stares down at him with his unreadable eyes.

"Did I make you wait?" His deep voice ran all the way up his spine before it settled down. Taehyung managed to shake his head with a smile.

"Not at all, we just got here." Eun ji's irked voice had them both turn to their side and Eun ji flashed a fakest smile to the ravenette who returns the same.

"Let's get going then." Jungkook led them both to his car and Eun ji let out a loud gasp as her eyes dropped over the sleek car which reflects her features.

"You have a nice car oppa! " Taehyung pinched her arm which had her squeaking before she went silent.

"Thanks, now get in." Jungkook opened the front door and Eun ji gave him a questionable look.

"Why? I don't want to sit here. I wanna sit with taehyungie!" Jungkook almost let out a groan. Even before he could say anything, taehyung convinced her to sit in front which she obeyed right away with a sulk on her face and the both sat in the back seat.

"Hey sweetie!" Jin's smile directed at Eun ji who squeaks in horror before she smiles at him.

"Jesus! you scared me uncle!" Eun ji wailed as jin let out a gasp.

"Uncle? Do I look like an uncle to you?" Having his hands on the steering wheel, Jin barked at her who just simply shrugs.

"I'm just seventeen and you are thirty already, so yes."

"You--apologize!" Jin screeched and Eun ji almost flinched at his sudden yell which had her bowing and mumbled a sorry. Jin instantly smiled, Flipping his hair back and mumbled.

"I'm pretty sure I'm more beautiful than any of you here. The more I get old the more I get beautiful! " His words left the brunet chuckle as Eun ji let out a scoff. But taehyung went silent when he noticed that his act somehow had the ravenette's attention on him.