First Kiss

Packing his stuff, jimin was ready to leave his class as he grabbed everything from his desk. A smile appeared in the corner of his plump lips as the thought of him going to see the brunet who's probably waiting for him outside.

He could already imagine his tiny jumps as he looks around for him like a little baby which makes the smile even wider.

"Are you in a good mood today?" A sudden voice startled him which caused him to drop his notebooks to the floor.

"P-Professor Min." Jimin gave him a smile.

"I'm sorry though. I didn't mean to startle you like that." Crouching down he picked the books that fell on the floor.

"No its okay. I can do that." Jimin convinced but yoongi only smiled at him as he picked everything up then placed on jimin's hands.

"By the way, where's your friend?" Yoongi suddenly asked which had jimin frown a little before a smile plastered in his face.

"I'm sure he's outside waiting for me. We had different class so.."

"I get it. Well, in any case, don't leave him alone. I think he likes to get his ass in any trouble that comes around. Gotta keep him safe, so go now." Patting jimin's shoulder, yoongi smiled a little before he leaves the room.

Jimin stood there with his eyebrows furrowed." How come he knows taetae this well? " he mumbled looking at his back that disappeared behind the closed door.

" And why is his safety concerns him?" Scratching the back of his head he murmured. But shrugged it off since he remembered there is someone waiting for him outside.

" Whatever it is that says he's really a good guy. He's not that bad as I thought I guess. " Jimin smiled at his own thoughts.

"I'm on my way to you baby, I hope you don't get yourself in any trouble." Jimin breathed out as he made his way out of the room.

Man was he wrong? No he wasn't though.

The curious brunet found himself between the trees that stood around the corner of the campus, following the two girls who were so busy taking out something out of their bag.

"Here you go! I believe it's a strong one. My brother hid it in his room and I stole it!" One of them giggles as she revealed a small bundle of paper with some white powder in it.

"Sheesh! Is this how cocaine looks like? Disgusting!" The other one scrunched her nose while smiling it.

"cocaine? What's that? Is it some kind of drink? Cola? How does it taste? " The brunet mumbled as he stood behind a tree that helped him to hide his presence.

"I can tell you what is that." He gasped when he felt a hand wrap around his waist before swiftly twisting his body around.

He squeaked when the same person slammed his elegant body against the tree he was using to hide as the male drew himself closer to his face.

" It's him! The scary man!" His eyes grew wide when he remembered their first meeting.

Taetae gasped, feeling the man's palm pressing against his soft tummy, pushing him back to the tree, holding him in his place.

His breath hitched when the man suddenly leaned forward, claiming his lips roughly.

Taetae's eyes went wider for a moment before it fluttered close as the male started moving his lips against his soft ones. Shock waves run through his whole body as the male continued to take his lips in a rough manner which had his eyes screwed shut. Hands gripping the side of his pants as he let him do whatever he was doing do him at the moment.

A small whimper slipped out his lips when the man detached his lips, slowly leaning back letting the space come between them.

It took him a whole minute to open his eyes as he still felt those lips on him even after jungkook pulled away. His head felt dizzy, he barely could see anything as he stood in daze.

"Oh no! I just kissed you!" Jungkook said as if he just made a mistake. The sarcasm was obvious on his tone.

The brunet was left out of words, eyes back to wide as saucer. He looked at the man like he just saw some ghost which had the ravenette laughing.

"What? You just called me a faggot right? Now this faggot just kissed you. What are you gonna do about that? Kill me?" Jungkook laughed as he threw his head back.

Taetae just stood there, his wide eyes were staring at Jungkook who was laughing at him like a maniac.

Jungkook stopped laughing then leaned against taetae's ear, his lips slightly brushes against his earlobe giving the brunet goosebumps.

"Don't be so surprised baby. We're not done yet." Hearing the familiar words had the brunet shaking in place.

"By the way, it was a good kiss. I enjoyed it." Jungkook rasped out, smirking at the frightened boy in front of him who still gawking at him.

"See you later my sweet pepper." Tapping under the brunet's chin who stood there without moving a muscle, jungkook grinned at him before walking away, leaving the stunned taetae behind.

Taetae slowly crouched down, sitting on the dirty ground. His eyes were still wide. He placed his long Slender fingers against his cheeks which was burning in heat.

"What did he do to me?"

He could feel his heart beating so fast and the foreign feeling he was feeling right now was something he never felt before. And he liked it?

"There you are baby! " Jimin smiled but his smile turned into a frown when he saw taetae flinching at his call, hiding his face with his hands. A soft whimper left his mouth.

The latter quickly crouched down, pulling the frightened brunet to his chest. "Baby, it's me! Hey, look at me." Jimin spoke in a soft voice making taetae look up at him.

"What's wrong? Are you okay?" Jimin asked, hugging his small frame in his arms.

Taetae doesn't even say a word and hid his face into jimin's chest refused to look at him in the eyes.

Jimin smiled fondly, softly caressing his brunet locks, making him feel comfortable." Are you scared?"

He chuckled when he saw him nodding his head vigorously, which he find it adorable.

"Don't be. I'm here now. Okay baby?" he assured, not knowing what really happened to him and why was he even scared in the first place.