Do You Like Him?

"Oh really?... Faggot." Taehyung said, challenging the male in front of him.

He thought jungkook going to punch him in the face but he did not expect him to grin at him like an idiot.

Usually jungkook would have people under him who dares to get on his nerves and he made sure they would visit hospital after meeting his raging fist. And then he would get kicked out of the university for his insolence behavior. That's how things works for him.

But taehyung was the first one who stood out against him. The daring in his eyes when he glares at him, jungkook kinda liked it. Maybe that's why he spare his life even after he slapped him in the face.

"You sure like to play with my temper my sweet pepper." Jungkook grinned earning a scoff from the brunet.

"Don't flatter yourself too much. I don't think you are a big deal. I can beat your ass without needing anyone's help, fuckface." Jackson's eyes grew wide in horror at his words. His head swiftly turned to look at the look on jungkook's face, afraid he might explode.

Jungkook swore the boy was testing his inner devil, which is slowly breaking through the wall, telling him to take that boy down and punch him to death.

He inhaled sharply before letting it out then looked at taehyung who was still glaring at him, not even a bit bothered nor regret what he just said or did he care.

"Such a foul mouth you have right there. But i forgive you since you let me kiss those lips." Jungkook found himself grinning at the angry brunet who scoffed at his words.

Taehyung thought he was talking about the incident that happened when they were in the gym.

"Like I would let you. Go kiss your ass!" taehyung barked at face.

"I wouldn't mind to kiss your ass thoug--" Jackson let out a gasp when taehyung threw his drink on jungkook's face.

"Talk to me like this one more time and I'll throw my fis--" The brunet yelped when jungkook grabbed him by his shirt, pulling him closer before wiping his face with taehyung's shirt collar.

Taehyung stared down at his face which was only inches away from his as jungkook continued to clean the mess he had caused.

" What are you looking at? You did this to yourself. Ever heard of payback?" Smirking at the furious brunet jungkook pulled away once he done wiping his face.

"Did you just wipe your fuckin face on my shirt?" Taehyung scowled at him.

"And did you just throw your juice on my face?" Jungkook retorted, grinning at his anger filled face. It was too fun to tease the brunet.

"How dare you! How fuckin dare you asshole!" Taehyung yelled slamming his hands onto the ravenette's chest who stumbled a little at the force. Taehyung kept on punching his chest until jungkook gripped his both hands before twisting them behind and pinned his both hands behind his back, taking the brunet off guard.

"Damn, you really are a spicy one." Jungkook breathed next to his ear. "I really like those one's who always plays hard to get. Wanna play in bed with me baby?" Jungkook let out a groan when taehyung stepped on his toe really hard. Taking the chance he breaks free from the ravenette's strong grip who winced at the stinging pain.

"How's that? Feel good? Taste your own medicine." Taehyung laughed at jungkook's bewildered face who glowered back at him.

"You have to be more than just smart if you want to play with me honey." Taehyung thought he was taunting him until he saw the smile.

Jungkook couldn't help grinning at the brunet's words. "That's not fair, you just tricked me. you have to play fair my darling."

"Are they really fighting or what?" Jackson muttered as he stared at the two.

"Fair or not, I won your ass. Don't you think so? " Taehyung chuckles as he stared at the smirking ravenette.

"Not so soon darling. Cause I'm going to get your ass back."

Taehyung scoffed at that. "Do it then, I'll be waiting." Pushing the ravenette aside, taehyung walked away from there without sparing an another glance.

"Sassy peach." Jackson heard jungkook mumble the words as his eyes glued to the back of taehyung who was long gone.

The latter has been witnessing the whole scene in silence, looking at Jungkook in confusion. He swore he never seen him this calm before.

"Do you like him?" Jungkook's head snapped to his side instantly at Jackson's sudden question.

"What the fuck are you saying idiot? Who would like him with those filthy mouth of his?" Jungkook scoffed.

"You obviously. Who else. Look at you, don't you think you are acting weird around him?" Jackson questioned with his gaze fixed on jungkook's frowning face.

"Jackass, have you lost your mind?"

"No, I'm not the one who lost my mind but Seems like you are the one who lost your heart to him-" Jackson words cut off when jungkook's phone started ringing in his pants.

Jungkook quickly hushed the other. Not wanting him to find out where he was.

"Yes Hyung?" Jungkook spoke rather softly, voice was so gentle which made Jackson laugh quietly.

"Jungkook? Where are you champ? I need your help, can you go to the office right now?" Namjoon rushed from the other side which had jungkook agree right away.

"Of course hyung. I'll be going in a minute." Ending the call, jungkook let out a sigh of relief.

"Man, I thought he was spying on us." Jackson sighed, holding his chest.

"For a moment, I thought that too." Jungkook spoke turning to Jackson who frowned at him.

"Why is your brother like this? Always so scary but acts like a gentleman." Jackson huffed out earning a glare from jungkook.

"One more word about him and I'll have you murdered."

"Can't stand a word huh? Do you love your brother that much?" Jackson asked, scoffing at him.

Jungkook looked up at him. "He's my everything. When I lost my parents at a young age, he's the one who looked over me. No one was there for us. It was just us." Jungkook's head hung low as he stared at the ground.

"Hey hey, I was just making fun of you. I know how much you love him. I've been there too. Okay? Now don't get me emotional. I'm going to miss my run away mother." Jungkook chuckles at his words.

"Looking at you, I can tell you miss her." He smiled as they both made their way to the car.