I Want A Divorce

"Don't make me hit you again! Tell me where is he!" Grabbing the brunet's collar, jungkook shouted in his face as taehyung only cried in silence. Too scared to tell him the truth.

"I know it's you! You are the one keeping him away from me. I know you did something to him. Tell me where you are hiding him you fuckin slut!" Jungkook barked as he shook the brunet's body who didn't protest any of his attacks and stayed silent.

"Jungkook! Stop the nonsense. What are you doing to him? Did you forget he's your husband?" Namjoon was quick to push the seething ravenette away from taehyung as he turned around to see the brunet's crying face who still stayed silent as sobs left his lips.

" Taehyung, are you okay? Oh God, I should have got here earlier." Fixing the brunet's clothes, Namjoon looked at him with his concerned eyes. But he didn't see the dumbfounded look on the ravenette's face.

"Hyung... how do you know it's taehyung?" Namjoon's body froze at that. Jungkook didn't need an answer. The look on Namjoon's face told him many things.

"So you're a part of it? What is happening around me? Where is my taetae?" Pulling on his hair, jungkook plopped down on the bed which left the both male in deep distress. The way jungkook's face looked lifeless left taehyung in sorrow as he stared at him with his teary eyes.

" J-jungkook...i know my sorry won't fix anything. But I'm really sorry.. I should've told you about this but.. I was afraid that you would get hurt." He knows what he just said was a pathetic excuse but he had no choice but blurt out the words which earned a bitter chuckle from the ravenette.

"Hyung, can you tell me where is he now?" He asked, voice was very low and soulless which made the latter look away from him as a tear escaped his eyes. He knew his brother would get hurt if he says the truth and he didn't want that.

"He's gone."

"W-what?"

"He left you jungkook. He really left you and went away with his parents. He never really loved you champ. Before you, he even said the same thing to jimin, his best friend. I'm not saying he cheated on you but he doesn't know what love really means. He's just a kid jungkook. He knows nothing about love and life. He's a child who listens to his parents and went with them."Taehyung's eyes grew wide at namjoon's words. He knows he's just saying all the bullshit only trying to help him out. But still he felt hurt by those unkind words about his little brother which is obviously not true.

"And please don't get mad at taehyung. He's just trying to help you out. He didn't do anything on purpose. W-we asked him to do this. I'm sorry jungkook, I was too selfish and didn't want you to know that taetae really left you. I was really worried jungkook. I was worried about you." Namjoon ended his words with a sigh as he stared at the male who just sat there in utter silence.

"So you're trying to tell me that he left? Right after asking me to marry him?" Jungkook spoke before he let out a pathetic laugh, shaking his head a little as he stood up from the bed.

"Hyung, since when did you start lying to me? I know he won't do that and I know how much he loves m--" Jungkook's words cut off by his brother who Interrupted him by giving him his phone.

"Then try to call him. Ask him where he is now? Go do it." Jungkook just stared at namjoon in disbelief before he took the phone and dialed taetae's number which was declined as he kept dialing again and again until namjoon stopped him.

"J-jungkook... please don't. He's not going to answer your calls. Because he's not here." Namjoon spoke as he held his hands, gazing at the ravenette who seemed to be struggling with the fact that he had come to know.