I Don't Regret Anything

Six Months later

"Kim taehyung, you have an order!" An old woman yelled while throwing a piece of paper above the sleek surface of a wooden table.

"On my way!" The said brunet yelled back while he was busy making a coffee. With a pen and a notebook he rushed to his booked table to take his orders.

"What would you like to drink, ma'am?" Since the said lady had her face hidden with a newspaper in front of her, he couldn't tell how much of a young woman she is.

"A bottle of wine, please?" Throwing the paper on the table, the woman smiled at the shocked brunette who instantly returned the same smile.

"I'm afraid we don't serve that here." Eun ji chuckled at taehyung's answer before grabbing his wrist, pulling him down making him sit on the chair.

"You said you would pick me up last night. How dare you let me walk back home all by myself?" Maintaining her angry expression, she pulled him close enough to growl at his face.

"I'm sorry, work came in the way. I promise I will pick you up tonight." Taehyung made an expression of being sorry and Eun ji couldn't hold her cold facade anymore.

"Tonight, 11pm, don't you dare give me excuses or I won't hesitate to throw you out of my house." Taehyung laughed at her whiney face.

"Gotta listen to landlady. I'll be on time." Making a bow, taehyung smiled a little.

"Good boy!" Pulling him down, Eun ji pecked him on his cheek before making her way out of the Cafe.

Taehyung saw her sending him kisses causing him to chuckle. Waving his hand at her, he returned her kisses before he went back to his work.

The door bell dinged right when he turned around and he instantly smiled at the male who walked in with an expensive suit on. Looking down, he saw the time on his wrist and bit his tongue.

"You're supposed to be here at 9, now it's 9:30 pm that means you are half an hour late." Taehyung simply said before making his way to the counter, making a latte for the male.

"I'm sorry tae, I could have called you but I was at the airport. Jungkook's off to New York. So i had to go with namjoon to send him off." Taehyung's movements stopped at the mention of the male's name.

"Tae, it's overflowing." Jin spoke when he noticed that he was pouring too much water into the cup.

"Oh, I'm sorry." Moving the cup away, he started making a new one as Jin watched him attentively.

"You still regret what you did, don't you?" Again, taehyung's movements stopped. His head snapped up, staring right back at jin's concerned eyes.

"Regret what?" Jin wanted to roll his eyes when he saw him giving him a confused face as though he did not know what he was talking about.

"Tae, it's been months now since you left him. Don't you think you should talk about this? At least.." Taehyung was quick to cut him off by shushing him.

"Hyung, I don't regret anything. I'm really happy with the way I am right now. See? I have a part time job and I have a nice life... Much better than the previous one."

"Better? In what way? Living alone? Leaving everything behind? Leaving him?" Jin raised a brow as his questions directed at the speechless brunet.

"At least I'm not crying every night." Taehyung whispered and the latter stayed silent as he did not have anything to say to that.

"Here, your latte." Smiling, taehyung went back to work as jin watched him in silence. Its been six months since they divorced and taehyung did not once came to that mansion to see the male. Jin tried everything he could to make them see each other, hoping that would improve anything in between them but no. Taehyung never approved that.