I Will Marry Him

The whole jeon's mansion was prettified with beautiful lights as the house itself stood out of its surroundings. Various colors of flowers decorated the whole place as well as the candles that stood around every corner of the house, adding the edge to the adorning drapery that stood out the most as it covered the ballroom with purple and white colors.

"Jungkook, d-do you really want to do this now? I mean we haven't informed and invited anyone. At least we can wait for two da--" Namjoon's words cut off by the ravenette who quickly turned around to see the face of his brother.

"No hyung, I promised him that I will marry him today. And if he wants it today, he gets it. I don't care about the people. You can invite anyone who's willing to come tonight." Jungkook rather said as his hands adjusted the black silk tie around his neck.

"O-okay. " Namjoon couldn't argue with him anymore and heaved a sigh as he only stared at him with his guilty and concerned eyes.

" Do I look good? " Spreading out his hands on either sides, jungkook flaunted his wedding suit to namjoon who smiled at him.

He was clad in a full black suit with white shirt on. A white rose on the left side of his chest pocket which stood out on his black sleek blazer as he stared at his reflection in the mirror.

"You look as handsome as ever, but today a bit more." Namjoon rather smiled at him despite the stirring feeling that forms inside his stomach.

"Since I'm ready, shall we go?" Namjoon smile suddenly froze as he gaped at him. The sudden surge of disquiet that raised in him had his chest tightening.

He will marry him today and then? What happens after? What if he finds out his sickness when they were alone. What if taetae tells him about his condition? What would happen? How would he feel? Once he get to know about his condition, how will he react? What if he breaks down? What if...

"Hyung?" Namjoon's thoughts were disturbed by the ravenette who shook him out of his shock state as he nudged his arm slightly.

"H-huh? Did you say something?" Sweats formed on his forehead as he smiled a bit at jungkook's smiling face.

"I said I can't wait to get married already. I'm fervently waiting to see him in those wedding dress." Shrugging his shoulder a little, jungkook rubbed his palms together.

"M-me too." Namjoon's lips formed a smile as they both made their way out.

"Beautiful!" Jungkook found himself mumbling as his wide eyes gaped at the ballroom which embellished with too many candles, making the whole place looks brighter as he made his way to the officiant. There were a lot of people despite the fact that he didn't invite much which really surprised him the most. His smile got bigger when his eyes found the bickering couple who smiled back at him instantly as Jackson waved his hand at him.

"You look handsome!" Jungkook saw hoseok mouthing the words as he made hand gestures to the ravenette who only smiled back at him.

Laughing at the iconic couple, jungkook finally stood in front of the officiant as his eyes glued to the door, anticipating for the brunet's, his fiance's arrival.

Everything seemed stop around him as the whole crowd stood up when the door opened. He felt like his heart going to jump out of his chest when he saw him, walking down the aisle with a bouquet of white roses in his delicate hands.

Suddenly his limbs weakened as his wide eyes glued on the brunet's smiling face who made his way towards him as his father led him to the front.

He had a hard time to rip off his gaze from his face and trailed down his body and saw the fabulous white suit on him which compliments him too well. The way he walks with a shy smile on the corner of his tinted lips, blush adorning his chubby cheeks and the sparkles he held in those almond eyes everything made the ravenette almost jump out of the place as all he wanted to do is run to him and kiss him with all his love he has for the breathtaking male and tell him how beautiful he looks right now.