3.

A/N: hello loves! another chapter is here and I hope you will like it! plus, we have a new character unlocked and it's Amanda's boss Carolyn Reid as Cate Blanchett!!!

(she's a queen) so that's all and enjoy the chapter!

love, love, love

-kris :))

-

"You won't believe what happened! I'm freaking the fuck out!" I squeal loudly on the phone, mindlessly dancing around my room.

"It's one in the morning, you crazy woman!"

"Stacey listen to me!" I scream in a whisper this time.

"You know how you told me to go somewhere I could relax and get inspiration for a new book?"

"Yes...Did you find anything?" She hums in a sleepy voice.

"No, not exactly...it's more like it found me..anyway do you remember my grandmother Joelle Green who lived in England?"

"Yep, you went to visit her as a child" she responds, and I sit on my bathtub and cross my legs.

"I found out she died a long time ago, but now I've received a letter saying she's left me a house near London," I announce, as Stacey gasps.

"No way!" She squeals and I chuckle because I hear her jump from the bed and start pacing around her apartment. 

"We have to go to the notary's office, I'm sure they'll give you the keys to the house when you give them the letter!"

"Okay, I'm going to tell my mother tomorrow, and then you're going to come with me to the notary. Night night!" I say goodbye, and when I want to cancel the call, Stacey stops me.

"Wait! Do you know why the letter came in just now?" She asks a question that was digging through my head since I opened that envelope.

"No clue, I think I'll find out tomorrow."

I take a satisfied breath, but I'm still anxious about meeting my mother. I haven't seen her in at least two weeks, and I don't know how she's going to react when she finds out grandma gave her property to me, her only granddaughter.

I remember my grandmother as a kind woman with a loving heart who has always cared more about other people than about herself. My father was her only son and she loved him as much as I did. She didn't get along very well with my mother though and I didn't even know why.

I remember when my mom brought me to England for the holidays and my grandmother always made me my favourite blueberry pie to welcome me and always laughed when my whole mouth was dirty with purple mashed blueberries.

I also remember that time when some family visited us and they had a little girl with who I always played, climbed trees, swam in the lake by the house and enjoyed the child's happy life in the countryside. The last thing I remember was my mother screaming and arguing with my grandmother, dragging me to go back to New York.