27.

"Wait for a secooooond, and done" Charlie stuck his tongue out and finished the line on my other eye. He handed me a mirror and I smiled.

"It looks amazing, thank you so much"! I beamed excitedly, inspecting my makeup in the small mirror. I had full face makeup because today was day D or day M as in Mafia day. Today Harry and I were supposed to go to that dreaded dinner with the men belonging to the Mafia and I thought I'd better run away but I couldn't.

"Here's the dress" Skye ran into the room and brought a red short dress with both a garter belt and high heels.

"Wow," I stared wide-eyed at the dress thinking about how I was going to dress in it.

"I can't wait for you to wear it"!! Skye bounced with the dress in her hands and gave it to me. Charlie also helped me with my hair so all I had to do was get dressed.

I walked into the bathroom with the dress and looked in the mirror. Charlie and Theo had done an amazing job with the makeup, even I couldn't have done my makeup like that.

I stripped down to my underwear and put on a pair of red nylons, and a short dress on top of that. I also had to put on a garter onto my right thigh, covering it with the dress. I wore high heels and fixed my hair real quick. I gently wiped the red lipstick that was peeking out of my lips with my finger and walked out.

"Isn't that a bit much?" I asked when all three of them looked at me like they'd seen a vision.

"I almost dropped my jaw, girl you're so fucking hot daaaamn"! Charlie supportingly whistled and I felt the blush rising to my face. At least I'll match the dress.

"Mini dress, maxi confidence, that's how we wear it babe" Skye proudly said and threw with her hair back.

"Thank you, I hope I survive today," I said, hoping I was right. A few seconds later there was a knock on the door, Skye went to answer it while I got my purse ready.

Harry walked into the room and I almost didn't recognize him. His previously messy hair was slicked back and he was wearing a black and white suit. We both looked at each other as if we were seeing each other for the first time. He was clean shaved and his tattoos were hidden under his white shirt. His mouth was slightly open as he rubbed his tongue against his inside cheek. Stop staring at me.

"What?" I turned around and grabbed my purse.

"Nothing, we can go" he quickly shook everything off and turned to leave.

"Wait wait wait, we haven't explained the rules yet" Charlie stood up from the bed and Harry pulled a card out of his jacket.

"Okay, this is your name, Gabrielle Clark, I'm going to call you that all night and you're going to introduce yourself as such," Harry informed me, handing me a fake ID. I nodded my head and put it away in my purse and waited for further instructions.

"Here you go this" Harry pulled a small knife out of his pocket and I opened my mouth.

"What the-"

"You have to have a weapon in case something happens, I have a gun, you have a knife, put it somewhere where it won't be seen" he instructed me. Where the fuck should I put it?

"I have an idea" Charlie gestured with his hand for me to put it under my dress in my garter. Is someone here fucking kidding me?

I shook my head nervously, walked into the bathroom and put the knife safely in my garter. 

I swear if that shit stabs me into my thigh I'm going to stab Harry myself.

"Done," I retorted, fixing my hair once more.