57.

TW: suicide, drug usage, overdose

Time has stopped. Only my shaky breaths could be heard. We both gazed at the man standing in front of us and his cronies.

"Having dinner as I see" Harry nodded and started acting like it wasn't the mafia standing right in front of us.

"Gabrielle? Do I remember correctly?" I glared nastily at the man who knew full well that wasn't my name. 

"As you know Styles, you still have unfinished business with us and I'd really hate to tell your lady here something she doesn't want to know about you. So you better agree on things I will order you to do."

"You have nothing on me, I'm not giving you anything, fuck off" Harry ground out venomously through his teeth and I could feel the tension rising. This was not going to end well.

"Oh, not even what happened with her dear father? What a good man he was" The man spoke again and in that second shot echoed from behind me, my ears got triggered by the loud noise. Harry stood up and started shooting at the men. 

"Take her!" The man yelled and I didn't even have time to register it. Another man grabbed me around my neck and started running away with me, his grip tightening as I was coughing. I was flailing and kicking but it wasn't helping.  "Let me go!" I yelled, hitting him with my elbow.

Then I remembered the self-defence Skye had taught me and did exactly what she'd told me then. I kicked the man's leg with my heel and his grip loosened. 

"Don't fucking touch her you son of a bitch!" Harry shot the man to the stomach and he fell to the ground.

 "Am! Here!" he threw a gun into my hand which surprised me and I started to run away. But just then another man tried to grasp me and started waving with his knife at me. When I tried to snatch it from him, he ran the tip across my cheek and made a cut. I cussed in pain and covered the cut with my palm. I sprinted to the car, but then they started shooting at us.

I loaded my gun and pointed it at another man. The bullet didn't hit him, but it hit the metal gate behind him. 

"You missed, women can't even fucking shoot," he growled, but then the bullet ricocheted off the gate and hit him in the arm. 

"I never miss" I blew out the smoke from the steaming gun and got in the car. About 5 cars took off after us. "You gotta shoot them all let's go!" Harry shouted into the howling wind. 

"I can't handle this" my faith in myself diminished when I saw all those cars. Shots were flying at us like crazy but I didn't want to die today. 

Harry leaned in and kissed me "You can do this" he looked me straight in the eyes as a sign that he believed in me and I nodded quickly. I turned around in my seat, leaned back against it and started firing.

 "You bloodsucking fuckers!" I yelled at the top of my lungs, firing until the gun was empty, every shoot yanked me back. We sped through the empty roads of London, the gentle wind in the air was replaced by screams and gunshots, the smell of sea salt by the bloody smell of metal. 

"I've got 3 cars now" I announced to Harry but that's when I saw our window get shot out and the bullet almost hitting Harry's head if he hadn't ducked. That started an unquenchable rage inside me. 

"Don't...fucking shoot...at my boyfriend!" I shot like hell, Harry had to lend me his gun to make the bullets last. My breathing quickened, I rubbed my cheek and saw the blood from the cut on it. I didn't even notice what I was yelling I just did it without thinking, my head was a fucking mess.

I looked ahead and saw us approaching the pier. 

"Get ready to run "Harry parked the car, we jumped out together, I took off my shoes and sprinted down the beach, to the pier and onto the yacht. Harry took his gun back and fired. I was really surprised that both of us hadn't been shot once yet. We jumped on the yacht and both of us went to hide down. Luckily the men didn't notice where did we go and so they walked away.