30.

Loud music plays through the whole room, I can't even hear my own mind. Again. It just goes in the circle at this point. Parties and alcohol, parties and alcohol, alcohol and parties. It was like an everyday circle I couldn't leave.

Anxiety ran my imagination, the fear centre in my brain gets more connected with my subconsciousness. I hope I will be worthy to escape this hurricane of thoughts, the positive and the negative analysis of the actions and words of others. I just hope.

I've been stumbling around the club for half an hour looking for Charlie. I've been talked into something stupid again, I'd rather stay in my hotel room. It had been two days since I was kidnapped and I was almost always on guard, afraid it would happen again. I finally need answers to my questions but no one seems to be bothering to answer me. As usual.

When I didn't have the strength to look for Charlie or anyone else, I sat down at the bar and rested my chin on my palm. The red lighting that spread throughout the club gave me a migraine and made my eyes sting.

"What will it be"? The bartender spoke to me and I ordered the first drink that was there.

It was ready after a few seconds, and I could feel the cold cherry and lemon-flavoured drink pouring down my throat, waking up my organs from death. My finger circled the top of my glass and my eyes almost closed but I knew I couldn't leave without Charlie. Maybe I should.

My desperation had gotten to the point where I was going to go find Harry but then I stopped myself and walked back to the bar. I still had no idea where he was. He's been avoiding me since we came.

"Hey beautiful, are you here alone"? A male voice in a drunk version woke me from my philosophical thoughts about space and how is it possible that time is a real thing. I spun around in my chair and my gaze fell on the guy sitting next to me.

"I'm not here alone" I politely replied and went back to my drink. That's when I realized it was already finished and I called the bartender back to me with my finger.

"I'll order you a drink" the guy offered, moving closer to me and asked the bartender for hard liquor.

"No thank you, I can order my own" I answered and asked him for another drink of my choice.

"I like your courage, how about you show me how sassy you can be in bed" the guy moved even closer and I felt the unfamiliar touch of nasty cold hands on my thigh. 

So do you want me to throw up or?

"Okay" I smiled innocently, finished another drink and the man stood up. I stepped closer to him and what he certainly didn't expect was me kicking his crotch with all my strength in front of all people. The man-made a harsh sound of pain and fell to the ground.

"Try that again and your balls won't be the only thing I kick," I leaned over him and whispered in his ear. I learned this from Charlie. I hope he'll be proud of me.

I left the money on the bar and walked away.

"Pixie, where are you going"! From behind my back, Charlie shouted and he had indeed arrived at the "right" time.

"I'm leaving, just exhausted, thanks for inviting me though" I nodded my head goodbye, Charlie just waved his hand slowly and told me to be careful. I walked out but didn't go back to the hotel. 

I made my way up the metal stairs to the roof I had seen here before. Since I already had a few drinks in me so I held on to the railing and climbed all the way up.

From the stars of the black heavens to the lights of the blacktop streets, the view from the roof was every kind of wonderful.

When I finally came upstairs, the stale air and alcohol had turned into the fresh cold night air. I took a deep breath and felt my lungs pick up oxygen. My hair was blowing in the wind as the wind was strong and the higher I was the colder it got.