19.

What do you sing on your drive home?
Do you see my face in the neighbour's lawn?
Does she smile?
Or does she mouth, "Fuck you forever"?

-

FIRST PART OF THE DOUBLE UPDATE
(read this chapter first!!!)

He's standing at the door, hands shoved casually in his pockets. My mind is racing as it tries to process what to do next, and how to best proceed. Harry's face changes the seasons as he enters the room, and the cold line of his mouth blossoms into a light smile. His eyes flicker as he looks at me. 

I can't help but wonder how the fuck is it possible for him to be in the exact same place as me.

"Hi," I uncontrollably blow out, dropping the basket I'm holding, from shock. Harry steps closer, kneels down to my legs and picks it up.

"Here" The smirk is drawing up his face as I grasp the basket and put it back on the kitchen island.

"Thanks," I say back between coughs, awkwardly looking to the ground.

"What is he doing here?" I unsuspiciously whisper to Dorothy, my eyes still on Harry as he talks to Tommy, his hands in his pockets. They seem like they are long-life friends, which is weird because Harry acts unaware when it comes to the farm.

 "He's Tommy's friend, do you know him?"

"Of course, he's my next-door neighbour" I sigh through my teeth.

"Daddy!" A little voice comes through my ears as a little boy runs to the kitchen, pulling Tommy's shirt. "Heyyyy kiddo" Tommy laughs at his son and carries him in his arms.

"Amanda, I want to introduce you to someone" Tommy bows his head as I step toward him.

"This is my son Benjamin, but you can call him Benny or Ben," he says as I shake the little one's hand and he smiles from ear to ear.

"Hi Benny, nice to meet you I'm Amanda" I introduce myself, noticing Harry's stare at me.

What the hell is he looking at?

My voice softens " And how old are you, Benny?"

"I'll be 5 next year..."

I grin "So you're 4 years old?"

He crosses his arms and frowns "I'll be 6 in two years..."

I think I already love this kid.

"Daddy, she's very pretty" Benny whispers with his little British accent to his dad's ear as I laugh, going back to Dorothy.

"Benny is adorable," I inform her as if she didn't know already,

"He can't wait for his sibling, he's always so charming just like his father" she points out, I nod in agreement and we laugh together.

"Daddy, can I go to Uncle Harry now?"

There is no way Harry likes kids.

"Only if he wants to," Tommy says, lifting his eyebrow while looking at Harry.

"Uh, sure..." Harry uncomfortably agrees as Tommy switches Benny into his arms. Harry lifts him and secures one arm around Benny's leg, the second just hanging. 

He's holding him like he's got 3 kids at home. 

"Hey, bud" Harry mumbles as Benny pokes his cheek with his small finger.

That was adorable, I have to admit that.

It's evident, but I can literally feel Harry secretly smiling inside even though he doesn't like the feeling of joy.