13.

"What a wicked game to play, to make me feel this way
What a wicked thing to do, to make me dream of you
What a wicked thing to say, you never felt that way
What a wicked thing to do, to make me dream of you..."

---

In the gloominess of the club, all I saw was messy brown curls of hair and intimidating green eyes. My heart is skipping a beat every time he glares. Muffled music vibrates as I stand on the dance floor.

What is he staring at? Is my hair messy? Dress too short? Are my dance skills too bad? 

Oh wait, I don't care, at least I shouldn't. 

But he watches me, stares. I act like I didn't see him coming, smoking a cigarette or speaking to Willow. But I watch him too, having no idea why. My actions are controlled by hard liquor in my veins.

In a few minutes, I see a man approaching me and since I am too drunk, I let him buy me a drink. In the last moments of my consciousness, I see Harry beating the shit out of a guy who bought me that bloody drink. And I, yelling at him why he did it...from then on, my heavy eyelids close and everything goes black.

---

The morning starts in a minute when my eyes open and I feel unfamiliar warmness on my body. I feel like I'm after some terrible 15-hour surgery, my stomach twists up and I feel a constant pinching in my head. My eyes open wide and I gently turn my head.

Someone's lying in bed with me. 

When I look under me, I'm still in a red dress, covered gently with a blanket. My eyes turn to the other side when I freeze in my position. What in the fucking-

My neighbour is lying next to me, one hand on my waist, the second hanging down, his eyes lightly shut, while my head is laying on his chest. I quickly move away like he's a fire and I don't want to burn myself.  My neighbour is lying next to me.

I startle at the moment his eyes open. Was he even sleeping?

"What the fuck...are you doing here." I slap my mouth in shock as I stand up, wrapping my body in a blanket. I move to the end of the mattress and almost fall down.

"Morning sunshine," he mumbles his first words with a raspy deep voice and I almost don't recognize it.

"What are you doing in my bed." I point at him and everything else around him in complete chaos, my eyes being the death of expression.

"Guess 3 times brownie" he smirks and I freeze, my eyes scanning my bed and him laying there. Everything is starting to make sense.

"Oh my god, did we..did we. You know?!" The shock robs me of talking and Harry leaves the smirk across his face. No, please don't tell me I slept with him for the fucks sake.

"No, that's not true, I don't even remember that!" I cover my eyes with my hands as I stand up and run to the bathroom almost falling from a horrible collapse. I slam the door, lock it and pace around. I feel so embarrassed that I was that drunk to sleep with my neighbour, I remember how I said I won't give in. This can't be happening.

"Hey, brownie I'm joking!" He knocks on the door, making a laughing sound that makes my blood boil. In a quick motion, I open the door and he's standing right in front of me.

"You really thought we slept together?" He gives me a lopsided smile and I knit my eyebrows in confusion. So we didn't?

"Such a sweet naive thing you are, you got drugged and I brought you home, you should thank me for saving your life again" he explains as he brings his hand to my face and holds my chin with thumb and index finger.