26.

-----

"What have you got for him"? Theo asked me in a whisper as we stood together at the beach bar where Charlie's party was planned. There were balloons and decorations everywhere, we were all just waiting for his arrival.

Charlie had decided he wanted to do the party with just his closest friends and I was glad to be there.

"It's a surprise, you'll see," I laughed and wrinkled my nose. I turned my head to Harry who was sitting in one of the high chairs, smoking. He hadn't spoken to me since yesterday and pretended he didn't even know I existed.

"Here he comes" Theo smiled and gently tapped me on the shoulder. On my other side, Skye stood and watched as Charlie and Jerry approached us. Charlie was wearing a blindfold and waved his arms in all directions.

"If you're going to lead me over the cliff and dump me in the water, tell me to plug my nose," Charlie shouted, and Jerry just rolled his eyes wearily and led him on.

"We're not going on the cliff idiot, you have to wait, we're already here," he told him and Charlie's lips spread into a smile.

"Get ready 3, 2-"

"Can you get the blindfold down already, I can't see a fuckin' thing" Charlie whispered in the middle of the countdown, we all groaned and started again. No shit Charlie.

"3, 2, 1...Surprise!" The second the celebratory shout echoed, Jerry yanked Charlie's blindfold down and Charlie got a glimpse of all his friends together at his secret birthday party.

"You little shits, I knew it"!!! Charlie began to jump like a small kid from excitement. We all started laughing and went to sit on the high chairs.

"Happy birthday"! We all shouted at once when the bartender brought Charlie his cake and candles. The cake was picked out by me and Theo, it was all pink and glittery and said "Happy Birthday Hoe" on it. That was Theo's idea.

"That was you" Charlie pointed at Theo after reading the writing on the cake and Theo just smiled politely. Right after that, Charlie walked over to the big table that the presents were on.

He started unwrapping the first present which was from me and I bought it yesterday while we were at the mall with Harry. I was nervous because I didn't know if he will like it.

"What's this" Charlie unwrapped the big box and wrinkled his eyebrows.

"Milkshake maker, you can make them at home. There are toppings and sprinkles."

"Girl I love you, it's flawless!!!" he clapped and lifted me into the air. Laughing, he put me down on the floor and hugged me tightly once more. I didn't expect him to like it that much. After a few more presents, Charlie spotted a smaller box on the table.

"Who's this from?" He asked confused and smiled as he opened the box.

"Bitch this is beautiful, I'm gonna cry," he said and put the ring that was hidden in the box on his finger. He was wearing many rings, not as much as Harry but I was sure he loved it.

"That was also you" Charlie glanced at Theo who smiled shyly, Charlie grabbed his hand and kissed him. I opened my mouth in surprise and nearly fell off my chair. I turned to Harry and hastily caught his attention.

"When were you going to tell me that the two of them have a thing," I whispered and Harry just continued to calmly smoke his cigarette. They were all calm. Except me.

So I'm the only one who doesn't know anything again, cool. 

"He didn't tell you? Well now you know" Harry fakely smiled and a smirk formed on his face.