65.

"God I can't believe I'm going there," I mumbled out while brushing my tangled hair and staring into the mirror. The banquet was tonight and I was going to rip my hair out because of it.

This dress I put on has been pissing me out, I was trying to zip it up myself for 15 minutes and almost dislocated my shoulder. After 15 very painful minutes, I finally did it and walked out of my bathroom even though my make-up wasn't done yet. I looked up from fixing my dress and my eyes spotted Harry, standing in front of a mirror and fixing his suit.

My breath hitched as he turned and I had to stop my mouth from hanging down. His face was still bruised but I took care of it so it wasn't extremely bad, hair was parted in the middle and that was doing wild things to me.

He grabbed me around my waist and pulled me into his chest as I locked my hands on the back of his neck, biting my bottom lip. "Enjoy the banquet with your girlfriend" I hummed teasingly, having an easy smirk on my lips as Harry's grip tightened. "You have nothing to be jealous of darling," his fingers curled around my hair as he grabbed my chin. 

"When this ends, I'm all yours, can't wait to take that dress off" he roughly whispered, his fingers travelling up and down my spine. Our lips crashed together as Harry stroked my tongue and bit my bottom lip on which I softly moaned.

At that moment, we both heard the honking of a car from the outside. "I will fucking kill them for ruining our moment" Harry rasped as I brought his face back to me and kissed him again. 

"Bye," I pressed my lips together into a small smile as his face softened and he planted pecks all over my face. "Bye baby."

When Harry left, his presence was replaced by Charlie's, while the rest of our group was waiting in my living room. "I really don't think I should go, I'm already sweating from the stress" I exhaled and sat on my bed. My make-up was done, dress on and I also put on my heels.

"I really think you should fucking go pixie, now shut up and let's go because I'm starving, I'm preparing every single fancy shit on the plate" Charlie was leaning against the door frame, hands in his pockets. He was in a tuxedo, and I've never seen him in something like that ever, plus he looked quite uncomfortable.

"If I'll see that little bitch I'm going to slam her head against the table, you'll have to hold me back," I warned him, fixing my shoulder straps as I started pacing around my bedroom in my heels for a bit so I could get used to them. "Do it, and if you won't I will babe" Charlie laughed out loud, putting one of his arms around my shoulder as we both ran downstairs.

I hugged everyone and we finally headed to the banquet. When we parked, there was already a big amount of expensive-looking cars and a big amount of expensive-looking people. I was the only one who didn't have a date so I was by Charlie's and Teddy's side, already feeling like a 5th wheel that everybody hates because it ruins the atmosphere.

I tried to ignore everyone when we entered the big banqueting hall with a huge glass chandelier hanging down from the ceiling. "Good evening, may I see your invitation?" An older man in a suit stopped us as we showed him invites, he nodded and let us go, giving me a dirty look. What the fuck is that old prune looking at?

We all stepped down the stairs, some people were staring, some were opening their mouths and I tried my best to overlook that.

Some woman came to talk to us and sat us down by the table. I sat down next to Charlie and Skye, fixing my dress and hair. My eyes searched for curly brown hair and bruised face but I couldn't find him anywhere.

"What even is the purpose of this event?" I asked Charlie as he straightened his back, adjusting his tight pants. "Gaining new people into the mafia and better connections, they are still growin' and they want Harry back in the mafia" I gasped as my hand caught my mouth and Charlie put his lips together. They want Harry to join the mafia again and no one told me about it?