63. *

Harry

Attraction. The action or power of evoking interest in or liking for someone or something.

She was the attraction herself. The appeal, magnetism, desirability.

Right after the door shut and we were alone again. She stumbled out of the room with an innocent look on her face, chewing on her bottom lip. She wander across the room to me, looking up as she buried her head into my chest and I shakily laughed.

"This plan didn't go how it was supposed to" she mumbled, her lips lining into a small frown. "You kind of...backed away" I teased her while fighting a laugh but she still knew I'll make fun of her because of it.

"So what's the next stage," Amanda asked, putting down her robe as I changed the background of the photoshoot and stood up to bring some "accessories".

"Attraction" I shouted from the back of my studio and went back inside. I was holding a box with something very interesting in it.

"What's that?" She asked as I came closer to her and opened the box. "Wait...are those?" Amanda's mouth flew wide open as she saw a butterfly sitting on my finger. "These are called monarchs, we'll have them to complete the meaning of attraction. Monarchs are attracted to human skin" I informed her and slowly started putting butterflies on her naked back as they started to crawl up her spine.

"Wait! What if it flies away! Or bites me!" Amanda panicked and her stiffened back got covered in instant goosebumps from its moving legs. I stood up and proceeded to go back to my tripod to set the camera ready. I additionally placed up a camera flash diffuser and lighting.

Her golden skin shimmered in the lightning flashes while butterflies soaked their feet in the light layer of sweat that formed on her back. She was breathtaking, the most beautiful person my eyes had ever seen.

We took a few pictures but the butterflies seemed to refuse to leave her body. She took one on her hand and watched as it moved its tiny legs over her index finger, showing its orange and black wings. I was carried away by the sight of her which made me take a few more photos without her noticing.

"Butterflies are elegant," she says through her teeth, her elbows resting on the ground and intertwining her fingers while the butterfly is hopping around. I kneel down to her and begin to put butterflies back in the box.

My heart is fluttering in my chest, in fact, I'm convinced it's about to jump out. Amanda throws her hair back and starts to stare at me. My eyes meet hers and at that moment, my brain stops working. Her eyes are lightly half-opened as she slowly blinks, licking her bottom lip.

I lean closer to her, opening my mouth as her lips almost touch mine but then, I pull back so her head slightly ends in front of my face. Every time her head leans to the left, mine leans to the right and pulls back. She goes up, I go down. I come closer, she decides to draw back.

My teasing is perfectly timed up.

When her tender lips almost reach mine and I want to pull back again, she grasps my head from the back, her fist full of my hair. Our lips meet in the most intimate way, her kissing is all wet and sloppy with a little bit of tongue. We both stand up in slow motion, our lips still glued to each other as I start to back up, trying not to trip on something. One hand is cupping her jaw as she rips my t-shirt and throws it to the floor.

I open door to my bedroom/editing studio as she locks it as we both run in. She lays down on my bed as my body melts on top of hers. I bite her lip gently, causing her to yelp all of sudden, my tongue is twitching inside her mouth. I clasp her thighs as my rings bite into her skin and I spread her legs open.