51.

"Where are we going" I laughed but Harry didn't answer me for like 5 minutes and kept dragging my hand. We walked through the streets of rainy London, the ground smelled of rain and people were walking quietly with umbrellas in their hands, waiting for the next downpour.

Harry made his grip even stronger and with his other hand, he deftly managed to fix my messy hair caused by the strong cold wind. It may have been summer, but London hardly knew the concept of heat.

We stopped in front of a small cream-coloured building with a sign on it that read "Art Gallery".

I jumped excitedly and my gaze fell on Harry. His eyes sparkled and the corners of his mouth lifted gently whereupon he took my hand again and we walked inside together wordlessly.

The building was given Northern Italy kind of architecture, with photographs hanging on the walls everywhere, leading to a long carpet on the wooden floor. There was hardly anyone in the gallery as we found out it was closing soon. Harry took off his vintagey old brown jacket and slung it over his arm while I was already studying the first photos.

They were blurry black and white faces of people showing some emotion, each one different. I studied their faces, trying to sense the emotion they were supposed to be exuding. The next thing I noticed were mountains, big massive mountains and rocks that radiated respect. When we came to the centre of the gallery, I looked up and saw many pictures of butterflies. It was like a photo collection. The photos were so artistic they took my breath away.

Harry came up from behind, grabbed me around the waist and put his chin on my shoulder.

"Read the name under the photos" he instructed, my eyes focused on the card.

Harry Edward Styles

Effetto Farfalla (Butterfly effect)

"This is your work?" I turned to him in surprise and he just nodded proudly, trying to hide his grin at my enthusiasm.

"I'm working on my next project now" he announced and I grabbed his hand and together we started circling the entire gallery.

"What project is it?"

"Stages of love" he answered, examining my hand for some inexplicable reason.

"I have a problem though" he echoed again.

"I don't have a model, I've been looking but no one was perfect for it," he said and his lips lined up. Harry ruffled his hair and fixed his gaze on me.

"I was wondering" he walked closer and drew circles on my back with his finger "if you'd like to be my model, il mio modello" he finished, his voice trailed off as flush rose to my cheeks. What should I answer? He waits for my answer but I can't say a word.

"I will be your model" I blurted out before I could think about it and another smile appeared on Harry's face followed by a tender kiss on my lips. "Excellent."

"Let's go, we're done here" he tugged on my hand again and I wiggled my eyebrows in confusion. There were still a lot of things we hadn't looked at.

"They're closing up soon and it's boring anyway" he muttered and together we walked out into the rain.

We quickly got in the car because it started pouring down rain and drove down the street. I leaned my head against the cold window and watched the small raindrops slowly fall on the window and the pace at which they fell quickened.

Harry's hand rested on my thigh which he began to stroke, sliding his palm up and down. I watched the small shops that were on the side of the road and read the signs. Here I saw a café where two bearded men sat in suits sipping on something that was probably black coffee, maybe hot chocolate, a library, somewhere even an antique shop.