5.

A/N: here's the second part of the double update! I hope you'll like it:))))

-

"I'm leaving tomorrow, so I have a few hours to pack" I start planning everything out as Stacey claps her hands.

"I'm so fucking excited!" I swear she's happier than I am; she hugged me and jumped like a small child looking forward to a birthday.

"What if you meet some guy, oh my god it will be amazing, love in the countryside!" She screams with her high pitched voice again as I enter my bedroom and begin packing clothes.

"Sure, don't forget I'm going to get inspiration for the book," I respond, packing my T-shirts from the closet.

"You never know" Stacey laughs softly.

I pack the entirety of my closet in a big suitcase because if I plan to stay there all summer I need a lot of clothes.

While I was packing, Stacey made dinner and talked about all the scenarios that could happen when I come to the Cotswolds. Falling in love, long summer evenings in the meadow, visiting a farm or a village festival.

However, I doubt that I would fall in love with someone in the Cotswolds; my goal was to draw inspiration and not fall in love. I was not looking for a relationship, just an idea for a good book that every lover of books and literature would like to read.

-

"I still have 2 hours left, but I need to be at the airport sooner for check-in!" I inform Stacey and she kept talking about all the experiences I could have there and that I had to tell her everything when I got back.

Stacey was a girl from the city. She has lived in the city since she was a child and she was born in the city but she always liked the countryside and that is why she was so happy when I told her that the Cotswolds is a village where I used to go when I was little.

"Do you have everything?" She asks, and I nod uncertainly and go to look in my bedroom again.

I spot my rose ring dad gave to me on the bedside table. I hurry to put it on my middle finger, check the other things, and rush back to the kitchen.

"I think so," I reply. I printed the ticket while Stacey was cooking dinner so I should have everything.

"Phone, wallet, passport, ID, plane ticket, keys," I say aloud, and Stacey proudly nods. She taught me that when you're not sure if you have all the necessary things, tell them all out loud.

-

Airport

It's  3 p.m. and I'm standing at the airport waiting for my flight. I said goodbye to Stacey and she told me to call her and send her photos. I will miss her because she was the only person who really cares about me and I won't see her for 3 months.

Right now I'm sitting in the waiting room for the plane, looking out the window. The flight should last 6-7 hours and in the meantime, I plan in my head what I will do on the plane and what I plan to do in the Cotswolds.

Even before I left, I gave Stacey the keys to my apartment because my plants would die in 3 months and I don't want that. I was ready for a new experience, even though I didn't know what kind of people I will meet and what adventures I will experience.

I hope that grandma's house would not be in such a bad state as my mother said, but even if it will, I would like to put it in good condition and clean it up.

"Flight 245, Flight 245" I hear a woman's voice through the speaker and quickly stand up.

I rush up the stairs to the plane and hand the flight attendant my passport. The plane is just a regular one, with three seats on each side and a blue backlight above them, which I quite liked.