45. *

TW: mature content

I was standing right in front of the stage. Right in the front row. I had no idea how I got here, but I was thinking I'll have the best experience of the show. I knew the next show was going to be Harry's and Charlie would be playing the guitar.

When I looked behind me, I realized that there were an incredible amount of people here.

Suddenly, all the lights on the stage went out. People started screaming, cheering and enjoying themselves. I didn't know what to expect, however, Jerry reminded me that Harry was the writer of the song they were going to perform.

When I looked up at the stage again, my eyes were hit by the bright red light and smoke that had dissipated all over the stage. The music started playing and I saw Harry's silhouette approaching the microphone. He was wearing black pants and a pale pink sparkly shirt. He looked extremely good, his hair was messy as always, gifted with big brown curls.

I could hear the music played, the drums, the guitar, and Harry standing in front of the microphone stretching, his arms intertwined and outstretched. There was the first loud beat of the drums and Harry began to sing.

(Play Medicine by Harry Styles)

"Here to take my medicine, take my medicine. Treat you like a gentleman. Give me that adrenaline, that adrenaline. I think I'm gonna stick with you" his voice was kind of raspy but still very soft to be able to sing amazingly.

"Here to take my medicine, take my medicine. Rest it on your fingertips. Up to your mouth, feeling it out. Feeling it out" his eyes were closed, he seemed to really savour the moment. He held the microphone on the stand tightly in his hands, all his rings glinting in the light, gesturing the lyric "rest it on your fingertips".

"I had a few, got drunk on you and now I'm wasted and when I sleep I'm gonna dream of how you..." the crowd shouted the words of the song and Harry also with another drumbeat did a fast body roll to the microphone which was very attractive.

"If you go out tonight, I'm going out 'cause I know you're persuasive. You got that salt and I got me an appetite, now I can taste it. We're getting dizzy, oh, we're getting dizzy, oh. La la la la la...We're getting dizzy, oh, we're getting dizzy, oh" as he finished the first chorus, he wildly moaned into the microphone, his eyes rolling all the way to the back of his head. Then he made eye contact with me.