56.

Morning. For some the beginning of the day, for others the preparation for sleep. For me, mornings are the most special part of the day.

When I slowly open my eyes, I see a soft grey wall but when I rub them, I see more further. I'm lying under a white sheet in stolen boxers, and I can feel little chills forming on my skin. My lips are swollen and my eyes are still exhausted to the point of watering because of it. When I shift my gaze further, I see Harry.

The sheet is placed up to his waist, one hand on his bare chest while the other hangs down from the bed. His eyes are shut tight and he looks like he's been sleeping hard. His hair is sticking out on all sides to the point where you can barely see the eyes.

When he turns over slightly in his sleep, I can see that he has fresh red scratches on his back, on which I scold myself in my head for and I'd like to start apologizing to him if he wasn't asleep.

I sit up on the bed, stretching my arms and thinking about last night, devising a plan to get on my feet without shaking and go to get some fresh air. That's when I feel a touch on my leg. Harry reaches out and grabs me around the waist.

"Go back to sleep," he murmurs in a drowsy voice so rough I don't even recognize it. I lie back down in bed while he wraps his arms around me from behind and gives me a lazy kiss on the back of my neck. Then his head drops into my hair and I feel his embrace toughen around me. I try not to smile but I can't even decide what to smile about. Either over the fact that Harry finally got some sleep or how perfect he looks when he's asleep.

After a few minutes of silence, Harry seems to have decided not to sleep anymore and starts running his lips over my bare shoulder, tracing the tattoo I have there with his finger. 

"I like this tattoo," he whispered in a husky voice. My eyes snapped open and I turned to face him. "Why?"

"Only you, it reminds me that I'm the only one who can touch you like this and make you feel good" he explained proudly, a smirk appearing on his face. "Remember when I told you I had a tattoo in a place you'll never see?" Harry nodded his head but seemed to find it quite ironic.

"I have a tattoo under my breast" I admitted and Harry opened his eyes wide and raised an eyebrow "Really? How come I didn't notice it?"

"Let me see" he challenged me though I hesitated for a moment, I pulled up the sheet and showed him the tattoo. Harry ran his finger over it and examined what it was. They were my favourite flowers that I got tattooed when I was 22.

"Snake would fit you, right here, maybe some dagger" Harry pointed to my rib whereupon I shivered under his touch. "Why a snake?"

"We all have them, me, Charlie, Skye, Jerry, it's kind of our thing" he replied pointing to the smaller snake on his forearm. "What about Theo?"

"He doesn't have any tattoos, I guess, he didn't want to get it done" he shrugged and then took a diary and black pen from the nightstand. He opened it to the exact page and began to scrawl something.

"What are you doing?" I asked curiously, leaning over the paper and watching as the pen flicked quickly across the paper, creating an image. "I'm drawing you a new tattoo" simply responding, he finished it in few seconds and showed me the result. "That's pretty" I stared wide-eyed on paper, wondering where he got the drawing skills from.

"I used to work at the tattoo shop, I can tattoo you if you want" he offered, showing me other sketches he had in there. Harry handed me the sketchbook as I searched through pages but one caught my eye. I ran my fingers through drawings as Harry took the book back to his hands.

"Got these 2 for Maeve, this one is in her handwriting" he pointed to his shoulder as his eyes dropped down on the book.

Don't be afraid.