68.

"We're here!" Charlie's voice echoed through the hallway, my heart was crazily beating in my chest, staring at Charlie and Harry following him. Our eyes met and once he saw me sitting on the couch with my cat, he knew something was wrong.

I don't know if it was just something with my eyes or face that he knew but his light smile faded when he entered the living room. I swallowed bitter saliva and intertwined my fingers together while my cat was playing with pillows next to me.

"Hey, pixie! I fucking missed you darlin'!" Charlie ran over to me as I stood up and gave him a hug, peeking at Harry over Charlie's shoulder and mumbled faint "Hi."

My stomach was in knots from explaining things between me and Harry, Theo already knew, so I just decided to tell them. Charlie sat down on the couch next to Theo while Harry sat next to me.

"We need to tell you something" Theo tried to fight the smirk on his face and hide his expression by putting hands over his eyes. I rolled my eyes at him and then looked at Harry. You could say he had no damn idea what was I about to do.

"Harry and I are dating." I grabbed his hand, intertwining my fingers with his as Charlie's mouth dropped and he jumped off the couch. Harry's eyes widened as he started rubbing his eyes with his thumb and index finger.

"I fucking told you! Give me 200 dollars hoe! Right up!" Charlie was yelling at the whole house as Theo burst into loud laughter. I looked back at Harry and when I tell you he was never more red than now, he really wasn't. I touched his face and it was literally burning, he couldn't even hide it anymore. "I knew it! Fucking knew it before you two even knew it!" Charlie grabbed my cat and started dancing with her around the living room. Harry's eyes met with mine as soon as Theo opened his wallet and gave Charlie 200 dollars.

"Did you fucking bet on us you dick?" Harry stood up and started chasing Charlie around the kitchen. "You can't touch me, I have your cat child!" He yelled, tightly holding that poor cat in his arms.

"I will beat the fuck out of you if you don't give me my cat back" Harry tried to catch him and smacked his arm and insisted on Charlie giving him back our cat.

"Okay, that's enough we should get back home" I placed my hand on Harry's back as his muscles loosened. Charlie stuck his tongue us and Harry showed him his middle finger.
Literal children.

I grabbed my bag and threw it over my shoulder while holding the cat. I still didn't have a name for her. All four of us came out of the house, I hugged Theo and Charlie and headed to Harry's car.

"Come hereeeee Styles!" Charlie opened his arms for Harry as he pushed him back, hissing "I'm not hugging you asshole." Charlie pouted his mouth, trying to look hurt while Harry totally ignored him and followed me to the car.

I sat quietly for the whole ride, studying my cat's fluffy face with my fingers. Harry kept looking at me, probably wondering why am I not saying something.

"What's wrong hm?" He mumbled, keeping his eyes on the road as I let out a long exhale, resting my temple against the window. "Are you not talking to me, love?"

"No, I'm not." What if I'm not safe with him anymore?

"Well can you tell me the reason-"

"This is what you've been fucking planning?" I cut him off and blurted it out before I could even think about it. "What?"

"Harry please stop acting like you don't know about anything." My arms were crossed on my chest whilst my face burned with anger.

"What the hell are you talking about?" We got out of the car, both going into his house. "Oh, you don't know what am I talking about? Fine, just look at this and try to say you have nothing to do with it!" I rambled through my bag and picked out photos of me and photos he took that I found in the photo room.